No announcement yet.

Whos the best rapper EVER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
    i don't understand those of you who back Hov as the greatest to ever do it. he's sick, but greatest ever material? i don't think so.
    Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, Black Album?

3 classics.. and thats not even speaking of the rest of his albums.

Comment

i don't understand those of you who back Hov as the greatest to ever do it. he's sick, but greatest ever material? i don't think so.
      He has one high quality classic album and a bunch of random good songs on various albums.

Comment

I agree...I see him between 5 and 10 but its hard for me to put him anywhere from 1 to 4. I actually think Ghostface killa is slightly better then jay-z, his flows not quite as good but hes better and more consistent lyrically in my opinion. I took a poll on a site a while ago and the results were real interesting....

http://slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?t=1143653&page=4

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            his flow is inimitable.

and i understand where all of you are coming from
            but i still don't see it.
            BEST EVER??? nahhh...

Comment

here's some Kool G love for you

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              I gotta show some love for kool g rap too (no ****)

thanks guys, now if only i could hear it :/

Comment

his flow is inimitable.

and i understand where all of you are coming from
                but i still don't see it.
                BEST EVER??? nahhh...

I can't think of any other rapper that we could say has level 10 lyrics, level 10 voice/flow and a level 10 impact on Hip Hop.

Comment

Where is the none category?

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                    I can't think of any other rapper that we could say has level 10 lyrics, level 10 voice/flow and a level 10 impact on Hip Hop.
                    If Jay-z has level 10 lyrics, does that mean that Nas has level 13 lyrics and Kool G rap has level 15 lyrics?

I agree about his flow, however. His impact? Aside from the money hes made, he hasnt made songs that reached peoples hearts like Pac did. He did have huge singles like Hard knock life and big pimpin, Ill give him a 9 out of 10 for impact.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                      If Jay-z has level 10 lyrics, does that mean that Nas has level 13 lyrics and Kool G rap has level 15 lyrics?

I agree about his flow, however. His impact? Aside from the money hes made, he hasnt made songs that reached peoples hearts like Pac did. He did have huge singles like Hard knock life and big pimpin, Ill give him a 9 out of 10 for impact.
                      Hahahahahahahaha

nah man i was talking about Rakim not Jay Z , that is who was on that video.
                      Last edited by res; 01-30-2009, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X