No announcement yet.

Whos the best rapper EVER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
    Tupac smokes all the other rappers....Who else can come out with a gangsta hit em up' then switch to dear mama??? tell me....Tupac is the most versatile rapper ever
    Never got into tupac, got a few of his albums and every time I finish listening to one I'm always like 'yeah he's good but not he's not that good'

Comment

• Nas is the G.O.A.T.

Comment

• nobody is the g.o.a.t

Comment

• Nas is the G.O.A.T. in my book.

His throw away tracks, **** on 95-99% of rappers' best ****.

When people consider I AM... as falling off... Damn.

When Nastodoumas is one of your worst albums. Damn.

I Gave You Power, Money Is My *****, Among Kings, Fetus, Who Killed It?, etc.

One Love, The Set Up, Black Girl Lost, Shootoouts, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, Undying Love, Rewind, Fetus, Blaze A 50, Surviving The Times, etc.

Those are just creative conceptual and storytelling tracks, there's more I could add too.

Comment

• Pac is the most overrated rapper of all-time

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
              Pac is the most overrated rapper of all-time
              I agree with that. Not that I think he's **** or anything but people seem to give him this god like status.

Completely changing the subject have any of you heard rap in other languages? I'm not sure if it's because I'm baked but the french language seems flow so much better.

Comment

• Big Punisher

Comment

• NAS is the GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Blaze View Post
                    nobody is the g.o.a.t
                    Except Nas.

lulz.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                      I have studied the results of the "whos the greatest" polls and these 6 are the most commonly picked...If i was to put ras kass or big L, then i would have to put big daddy kane or kool g rap, or scarface...I dont believe biggie is a top 6 mc (he would have been if he didnt get shot). Im just going by the popular consensus.
                      i don't see the logic behind Biggie not being a top 6 MC...
                      he didn't even need the longevity in my opinion. the small amount of material that he was able to release speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X