Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Over-Rated Rapper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nas is top 10 all time...possibly top 5, wayne is easily the most over rated

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
      nas is top 10 all time...possibly top 5, wayne is easily the most over rated
      Once again.Different strokes for different folks.Boys down South where Im from most likely would say the complete opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
        Once again.Different strokes for different folks.Boys down South where Im from most likely would say the complete opposite.
        I feel ya but there's no doubting he is a talented mother****er.

Comment

2pac

enuff said!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
            I feel ya but there's no doubting he is a talented mother****er.
            The Lyrics are cool,just not something I could constantly listen too.I wouldnt bump him in the car neither.The way he sounds makes me sleepy,seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              2pac

enuff said!!!
              no 2pac is greatest ever

Comment

The Lyrics are cool,just not something I could constantly listen too.I wouldnt bump him in the car neither.The way he sounds makes me sleepy,seriously.
                Yeah I never bump him in my car, EVER. The only songs I can are Hate Me now in the Esco days. Or if I wanna get all depressed an dthinking I will bump Illmatic.

Comment

Yeah I never bump him in my car, EVER. The only songs I can are Hate Me now in the Esco days. Or if I wanna get all depressed an dthinking I will bump Illmatic.
                  I need some all around music. You cant bang his **** in the club neither. He's more of an "Im on the bus listening to my Ipod" type of rapper.Well thats what I think.

Comment

I need some all around music. You cant bang his **** in the club neither. He's more of an "Im on the bus listening to my Ipod" type of rapper.Well thats what I think.
                    Yeah you're right, when you can actually pay attention to the lyrics.

Right now, all I bump in my car is R&B and sing along to that **** hahahahahaha

Comment

Yeah you're right, when you can actually pay attention to the lyrics.

Right now, all I bump in my car is R&B and sing along to that **** hahahahahaha
                      All I listen to in the car recently is K-OS

Comment

Working...
                      X