Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fasman View Post
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY .......IM SHOCKED,

I'D HAVE HIM AS ONE OF THE GREATEST.....
    But, what's your basis?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOctober View Post
      But, what's your basis?

What do you mean whats my basis, Biggie was a lyrical genius, he sold millions, he had a wicked flow and his wordplay was badass, i can bump any of his songs in my car and all of them will leave me mesmerized..

There are not many rappers out there now with the same ability as Biggie..

If he was over-rated, tell me why?..

On what basis can he be classed over-rated, thats all bull****....

Comment

• Originally posted by fasman View Post
        What do you mean whats my basis, Biggie was a lyrical genius, he sold millions, he had a wicked flow and his wordplay was badass, i can bump any of his songs in my car and all of them will leave me mesmerized..

There are not many rappers out there now with the same ability as Biggie..

If he was over-rated, tell me why?..

On what basis can he be classed over-rated, thats all bull****....
        "I" never said Big was over rated. I wanted to know why you thought he wasn't.

Now Tupac...he was over rated.

Comment

• Jay-Z the most overrated rapper of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
            Jay-Z the most overrated rapper of all time
            Him and Tupac!

Comment

"I" never said Big was over rated. I wanted to know why you thought he wasn't.
              Fair Enough.....

Comment

Him and Tupac!
                Your rap knowledge..= zero

anyone who thinks pac is over rated never listened to him. or you live on the east coast and you are still mad because he ripped all the new york cats...... pac is goat

Comment

• Pac is overrated. Too many people proclaim him as the G.O.A.T...for me that is conclusive proof that he's overrated.
                  , Way
                  Nobody RATES P.Diddy, 50 Cent, Kayne West....surely?? Damn, if they do, then they too are overrated just for being rated. Jay-Z's earlier stuff is alright...he's not the best but he's miles ahead of a lot of the new ****.

Hip hops best MC's were doing their thing between 87-94. That was without doubt the peak era for the genre. Nothing since has convinced me otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
                    Your rap knowledge..= zero

anyone who thinks pac is over rated never listened to him. or you live on the east coast and you are still mad because he ripped all the new york cats...... pac is goat
                    You are ignorant aren't you (I was listening to rap when the only way you could get it was from the DJ and MC who was tearing it up at a block party, they didn't play rap on the radio until about 82ish....and then it was at like at 1 in the morning)......yeah I'm from the east coast but that has nothing to do with it. I just call it the way I see it. If I was all about the east coast I'd be sticking up for Jay Z...but I'm not, he's garbage too.

Tupac G.O.A.T......I know your ass is a crackbaby who doesn't know any better. Hell Buckshot Shorty is better than Tupac.

Comment

Dios Dominicano started it, so I figured I would open this can of worms.......

Most Over-Rated Rapper.

In my opinion

Kanye West....everytime I hear him I cringe
                      So true, he aint got nothing lyrically, throw lil wayne in there and DMX too,

"Give a dog bone, give a dog a home, let a dog roam and he'll find his way home"

I still cant believe people buy that ****.

Last edited by Technical_Skill; 10-15-2007, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X