No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne- Underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne- Underrated

Just heard the Show Me What You Got remix with just Wayne and I have to say wow. He flows unreal and the lyrics are crazy and on point, I will try to up it but the **** is crazy. Im really impressed, he flows on another level with the lyrics.

lil wayne is a low caliber rapper and is not underrated in my opinion. see, i've been listening to rap for well over a decade, so i have a large scale on which i can compare rappers to. and i have heard it all. from horrorcore to club style. lil wayne is not lyrically gifted. yeah, i've heard worse, but i've also heard much, much better.

Comment

Lil wayne=average.

Comment

I can't lie.
        I don't really like Lil Wayne (because where I live mother****ers overrate him so much), but that track is hot.

Here's the download link: http://www.uploading.com/files/L13N2...mix_*****.html

On this track: Lyrics - He overdoes it sometimes with the punchlines. Some of them ****s is weak. Oh, and please stop with that best rapper alive ****.
        "No, I won rings with my performance" - You never went platinum, kid.

On this track: Flow - good stuff.

Comment

underrated by some and overrated my many.

I use to skip every Weezy song except for Shine because lets be honest he used to be horrible. I remember when Tha Carter 2 came out and I heard so much about it, but I still didnt give it a chance until early this summer, and I listen to it weekly now. Is he really the best, like he and a lot of other people claim? Hell no, but he can switch his flow up like crazy and he has some nice lines. Hes improved a long ways in my book.

Comment

His verse on Gettin Some Head remix is a classic.

Comment

checked the song - yup, it's garbage.

seriously, i can't comprehend how a person could like it.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                checked the song - yup, it's garbage.

seriously, i can't comprehend how a person could like it.
                Why is it garbage? Just curious...

I mean the beat is nice, the flow is sick, although he ripped it from Jay-Z, and he has some rediculous lines.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                  Lil wayne=average.
                  I=agreed

____

Comment

I think that Wayne is much improved...but sometimes his voice is intolerable. Carter I & II are both great albums though. I didn't buy any of his stuff previous to that. Didn't seem like his lyrical ability was up to par.

Comment

Working...
                    X