No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne- Underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
    ...is that a joke? Or is it fire because 'Nina' is in the song?

But seriously, that Show Me What You Got Remix is pretty hot...he sums himself up very well with 'I got no brain I'm ******ed'.....
    No joke here playa

Nina = 9mm = G9 = Gun....

Nina will shot/**** the **** out of you and your buddies...so shes a slut..get it young man..

Comment

• As Wayne has said in a rap. His style is rare. Just because you guys havnt heard a flow like his then dont knock it.LISTEN.

Comment

• Originally posted by j View Post
        lil wayne is a low caliber rapper and is not underrated in my opinion. see, i've been listening to rap for well over a decade, so i have a large scale on which i can compare rappers to. and i have heard it all. from horrorcore to club style. lil wayne is not lyrically gifted. yeah, i've heard worse, but i've also heard much, much better.
        Agree. young wayne is lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
          No joke here playa

Nina = 9mm = G9 = Gun....

Nina will shot/**** the **** out of you and your buddies...so shes a slut..get it young man..
          so he's comparing a ***** to a gun, big ****ing deal

.......Nas has made whole songs about Money being his ***** and he even raps from the perspective as a gun.

hahahaha, wayne lost.

Comment

so he's comparing a ***** to a gun, big ****ing deal

.......Nas has made whole songs about Money being his ***** and he even raps from the perspective as a gun.

hahahaha, wayne lost.
            tell em...even if Nas isn't as ... intelligent as his raps, he does a good job at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
              All of his freestyles, mixtapes and Carters I & II is better that illmatic...My opinion..Nas isn't nice to me..
              Illmatic is considered pretty much universally one of the greatest albums of all time. I don't think any of those albums you mentioned except for maybe carter 2 were even considered album of the year.
              Last edited by res; 12-21-2007, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• how the **** is he saying a MIXTAPE is better then Illmatic? This idiot needs his head checked.....

Comment

• Rosewood must be out of his rabid ass mind...

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
                    As Wayne has said in a rap. His style is rare. Just because you guys havnt heard a flow like his then dont knock it.LISTEN.
                    i have heard a flow like waynes gillie da kid

Comment

how the **** is he saying a MIXTAPE is better then Illmatic? This idiot needs his head checked.....
                      Its called an opinion a$$...

Comment

Working...
                      X