No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.iwpa.net/0102/Pull85.html

Check out the first dog named Jack who weighs only 37 pounds and pulled 1275lbs.

Comment

Anything on wheels can be pulled.

Comment

Anything on wheels can be pulled...but being pulled by one 37 pound dog is something. You probably wouldnt be able to pull that **** on carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Ruckus View Post
          www.iwpa.net/0102/Pull85.html

Check out the first dog named Jack who weighs only 37 pounds and pulled 1275lbs.
          well i've pushed a 5000+lb rangerover

Comment

Originally posted by hemichromis View Post
            well i've pushed a 5000+lb rangerover
            Thats different....do you think you could pull it while its sitting on top of a trailer with much smaller wheels on carpet?

Comment

Thats different....do you think you could pull it while its sitting on top of a trailer with much smaller wheels on carpet?
              the dogs did it on carpet?

no i dont think i could

Comment

The dog is not pulling 1200 pounds, if that's what you're thinking. A goat could pull as much as a pit.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr_Ruckus;1831081]
                  Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post

I was just talking in terms of strength...Just because they can pull heavy weight does not mean 3 or 4 can take down a bison. A pack of them probably could though...I'll look for an article for you. I remember a smaller one pulling a small car now that you mentioned it...I'll try to find that one. I owned a 65 pound female who pulled 1500 on her first try. NO TRAINING. I never pursued it to see how much she would do with training. She was only 2 years old at the time.
                  Wait did you just say a pack of pits could pull down a bison.

Please god, tell my I'm wrong, and that was a joke.

Comment

[QUOTE=slavik18;1831830]

a apck of wolves couldn't bring down a healthy one

Comment

[QUOTE=slavik18;1831830]

Why wouldnt they be able to? Im not sure how many it would take...but im sure it could happen. And hemichromis is right...a pack of wolves wouldnt take down a healthy one. Hell...I dont think a pride of lions would go after a healthy one. And why, Snoopy Smurf would you say the dog is not pulling 1200 pounds and compare it to a goat? I dont get it...next you gonna say a horse can pull more? Go to a weight pull comp. and see for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X