No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
    Did you miss the part of anatomy where there's a difference between the snap to a jaw and the ability to latch on. A trained pitbull for fighting has the neck strength the latch on and wont have to let go.

Jesus.

Good to see you getting fired up for a fictional debate ****head. Long day on your knees?

WTF, still going eh? The wolves ability to latch on is STILL LEAPS AND BOUNDS above that of a pitbull. Cause last time I looked a pitbull can't take down a ****ing elk. Wolves have stronger muscles then a Pit. Why? Because they are lean, wild, and bigger than a pit. Also considering the fact the reason the wolf has a powerful bite is BECAUSE THE MUSCLES ARE REALLY STRONG YOU ******ED PIECE OF ****.

Stop making the pitbull out to be more than it is: a domestic dog.

Comment

Some nice dogs

Presa Canario

American Staffordshire Terrier

Cane Corso

Last edited by Abe Attell; 10-05-2006, 12:54 AM.

Comment

The English Pitbull is an ugly little thing.It has a super long face with a Barbara Streishand nose.

Comment

so back to the question...I will go with the Timber-wolf by brutal eating

Comment

The war is on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post

I think they're just as intimidating as the American pitbulls, but in all honesty, all of these dogs should only be kept by a select few. Too many idiots own dangerous dogs, and attacks are getting out of hand.
                Isn't that "Spuds McKinzie"?

Damn....should have known he was a mean drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by slavik18 View Post
                  WTF, still going eh? The wolves ability to latch on is STILL LEAPS AND BOUNDS above that of a pitbull. Cause last time I looked a pitbull can't take down a ****ing elk. Wolves have stronger muscles then a Pit. Why? Because they are lean, wild, and bigger than a pit. Also considering the fact the reason the wolf has a powerful bite is BECAUSE THE MUSCLES ARE REALLY STRONG YOU ******ED PIECE OF ****.

Stop making the pitbull out to be more than it is: a domestic dog.
                  Wolves take down elk in a pack...a pack of dogs can do the same thing. You ever heard of bull baiting or bear baiting. I think a pit would give a wolf a run for the money in terms of strength. I seen lil 50 pound bulldogs pull thousands of pounds. Ive seen them work a spring pole for hours with the same bite. Not saying they bite harder than a wolf...but if they dont want to let go...the wont. When your talking 300 psi and up, who cares...something going to break.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr_Ruckus;1830085]I seen lil 50 pound bulldogs pull thousands of pounds.

LMAO not you haven't and that's bs. Show me a video of a 50 pound anything pull thousands of punds or even an article about it. Your pretty much saying that if 1 pit could pull over a thousand pounds then it should only take maby 2, 3 or 4 pits to take down an american bison which ways over 2000 pounds where it takes a pack of wolves to do, please. Wolves > pitbulls end of story. Please get me an article or a video of a 50lb pit pulling over a thousand pound b/c unless I get proof I will never beleive that a 50lb dog can pull small vehicles.

Comment

[QUOTE=USA4LIFE;1830146]
                      Originally posted by Mr_Ruckus View Post
                      I seen lil 50 pound bulldogs pull thousands of pounds.

LMAO not you haven't and that's bs. Show me a video of a 50 pound anything pull thousands of punds or even an article about it. Your pretty much saying that if 1 pit could pull over a thousand pounds then it should only take maby 2, 3 or 4 pits to take down an american bison which ways over 2000 pounds where it takes a pack of wolves to do, please. Wolves > pitbulls end of story. Please get me an article or a video of a 50lb pit pulling over a thousand pound b/c unless I get proof I will never beleive that a 50lb dog can pull small vehicles.
                      I was just talking in terms of strength...Just because they can pull heavy weight does not mean 3 or 4 can take down a bison. A pack of them probably could though...I'll look for an article for you. I remember a smaller one pulling a small car now that you mentioned it...I'll try to find that one. I owned a 65 pound female who pulled 1500 on her first try. NO TRAINING. I never pursued it to see how much she would do with training. She was only 2 years old at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X