Collapse
No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant believe a wolf is being compared to a dog lol.

Dog would get Korean’d, eaten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Someone told me that there brain is too large for their skull, and when it pressed against the skull they get angry.

As I typed that I realize it might be bull****

Almost as believable as saying my balls are too big for my sack, so it makes me so horny I have to rape women and sometimes men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Almost as believable as saying my balls are too big for my sack, so it makes me so horny I have to rape women and sometimes men.

Damn I'm trying to think who the **** told me that. What a d*ck

Comment

Someone told me that there brain is too large for their skull, and when it pressed against the skull they get angry.

As I typed that I realize it might be bull****

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            i've seen rott whoop on pits, but the numbers of rotts whooping on pits is far less than the numbers of pits whooping on rotts that i've seen imo. that's why i mention earlier if you put 10 pits against 10 rotts, the last one standing will be a pit.

i know pits are overrated, but they're built to fight. that's what they were bred for in the first place so that right there is an advantage already. if you look at other dogs, rott included, when they bite and lash on, they dont really shake, where as a pit once he gets a grip on you, he starts shaking and trying to tear you apart and wont let go.
            Rottweilers actually shake when they attack Pit bulls. In a fight they don't let go and they are way bigger than pit bulls and stronger. Their bite is also sharper. The Pit Bull is no match whatsoever for a Rottweilers.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I feel so ******ed, I believed that for like...5 years

Check your karma fam.

Comment

• Honestly how can anyone compare a dog to a wolf. A wolf will not only kill any dog but eat it within minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Did people really argue that a pitbull could kill a wolf? LOL
                  Someone had probably smoked too much dope.

Comment

I think a Doberman is the scariest dog to be honest. I got chased by one before when I was like 12.

I swear to God I never ran so fast in my damn life.
                    i used to be so scared of dobbie when i was a kid. back in the early-mid 90s, doberman were very popular so it was seen as some type of mean crazy dog. now when i see them, i just laugh at their skinny legs and small head. only dogs that scare the shiiet out of me even now are chow chow (lol dont let the name fool you). these dogs are crazy vicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      i used to be so scared of dobbie when i was a kid. back in the early-mid 90s, doberman were very popular so it was seen as some type of mean crazy dog. now when i see them, i just laugh at their skinny legs and small head. only dogs that scare the shiiet out of me even now are chow chow (lol dont let the name fool you). these dogs are crazy vicious.
                      It was in like 6th grade when I got chased. These mother****ers were monsters.

Every day I would walk by like "ha, you can't get me!" Then one day this one jumped over the ****ing fence. And it was a pretty tall fence.

I ran for my damn life and my fat ass made it. 🙏

Comment

Working...
                      X