Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Last I seen he was callling you a pedophile for saying you wanted to see his daughters raped..then you went and deleated the posts
    A mod deleted that post and he and I were cool after that. That's why he promised me that vid then disappeared.
    He also didn't consider me a pedo because he went on to give me his facebook link with his pictures of his family on it.

I don't think he would have done the same for you because you genuinely give floks the creep.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      A mod deleted that post and he and I were cool after that. That's why he promised me that vid then disappeared.
      He also didn't consider me a pedo because he went on to give me his facebook link with his pictures of his family on it.

I don't think he would have done the same for you because you genuinely give floks the creep.
      I say you are lying as usual and just a few days ago you admitted causing him to leave this forum

Comment

I say you are lying as usual and just a few days ago you admitted causing him to leave this forum
        I told you how I got him to leave.
        Another poster who I chased away was Enayze.

Comment

I told you how I got him to leave.
          Another poster who I chased away was Enayze.
          Hows that

Yes you "thought" I was creepy just like you which is why you begged me to share p*orn with you . Then I exposed your nasty ring and you've been scorned ever since

Comment

Hows that

Yes you "thought" I was creepy just like you which is why you begged me to share p*orn with you . Then I exposed your nasty ring and you've been scorned ever since
            Enyaze believed Christianity and God made America great. He got laughed the f***ck outta here.

I have asked others for **** on here but I know I have never asked you because I don't want to see the sh**t that gets you going. No Thank you to that sickness.

Comment

Enyaze believed Christianity and God made America great. He got laughed the f***ck outta here.

I have asked others for **** on here but I know I have never asked you because I don't want to see the sh**t that gets you going. No Thank you to that sickness.
              My Christian creationism is the real reason you and Diablo want me gone

You are lying and the p*orn you want to share is kiddy

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post18873104

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...church&page=11

Comment

My Christian creationism is the real reason you and Diablo want me gone

You are lying and the p*orn you want to share is kiddy

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post18873104

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...church&page=11
                Trying again, I see.

All know you can't post the quote to support your claims.
                You are playing ring around the rosey.
                I will allow you to play it here because I would hate for you to go and try to play with kids.

ESB renowned pedo, maracho.

Comment

Trying again, I see.

All know you can't post the quote to support your claims.
                  You are playing ring around the rosey.
                  I will allow you to play it here because I would hate for you to go and try to play with kids.

ESB renowned pedo, maracho.

The quotes are right there and your friends are admitted addicts to girly-boys and kiddy *****. You thought I might be creepy like them because of Shudosexual but I exposed you all.

By the way, Is Shudo the reason you want to move to Japan?

I bet you wishin you hadnt stalked me here
                  Last edited by maracho; 07-22-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

The quotes are right there and your friends are admitted addicts to girly-boys and kiddy *****. You thought I might be creepy like them because of Shudosexual but I exposed you all.

By the way, Is Shudo the reason you want to move to Japan?

I bet you wishin you hadnt stalked me here
                    Okay, If so post one of those quotes.

What's Shudo?

Comment

Okay, If so post one of those quotes.

What's Shudo?
                      Nice try Siablo / Satiro which means pedo in Spanish

You know the thread got deleted and thus can only be seen via the first link I provided, which means you cant delete them

Comment

Working...
                      X