Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post

The f**ck you know bout those tunes?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      The f**ck you know bout those tunes?

More than you, atheist

Comment

More than you, atheist
        B*tch you probably don't even understand the words.
        Don't front. Leave sh**t that you don't know.

Stick to your La cucaracha songs.

Comment

B*tch you probably don't even understand the words.
          Don't front. Leave sh**t that you don't know.

Stick to your La cucaracha songs.
          You said you cant stand folklore and weren't even into the wailers so quit trolling yourself

Comment

You said you cant stand folklore and weren't even into the wailers so quit trolling yourself
            No Jamaicans are cool with pedos. If the crowd gets them before the police they get chopped up with machetes and hit with big rocks so don't even think about try to vibe with us unless you want an early death.

Keep yuh nastiness and duttiness where you are.

Comment

No Jamaicans are cool with pedos. If the crowd gets them before the police they get chopped up with machetes and hit with big rocks so don't even think about try to vibe with us unless you want an early death.

Keep yuh nastiness and duttiness where you are.
              You're the admitted **** addict begging for protection and Hillary down in Jamaica because you probably did down there what you said you wanted done to the daughters of *TonyMontana*, a Lounge member so disgusted by you he left

Comment

• This song > most rap crap
                Last edited by Outworn; 07-22-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Tego-El Abayarde

Comment

You're the admitted **** addict begging for protection and Hillary down in Jamaica because you probably did down there what you said you wanted done to the daughters of *TonyMontana*, a Lounge member so disgusted by you he left
                    Rubbish. Tony left because he said he was going to fight in a boxing match. He promised me footage of him training for the fight but I guess he would rather abandon his alt than just say he was lying about fighting.

Comment

Rubbish. Tony left because he said he was going to fight in a boxing match. He promised me footage of him training for the fight but I guess he would rather abandon his alt than just say he was lying about fighting.
                      Last I seen he was callling you a pedophile for saying you wanted to see his daughters raped..then you went and deleated the posts

Comment

Working...
                      X