No announcement yet.

Any of you parents of younger kids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you parents of younger kids?

What have you been doing to with your kids during this pandemic for fun? Seems like a lot of these little guys are missing out on being able to just be kids.

I’ve got a five month old. Thankful I don’t have older kids. My younger brother has a three and two year old and they don’t understand why they can’t see other kids anymore

Comment

That must really suck.

Well kids these days stay inside anyway playing CoD

Parents have to tell their kids to go outside. When I was growing up it was 'get INSIDE'

Now get the **** off my lawn

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        What have you been doing to with your kids during this pandemic for fun? Seems like a lot of these little guys are missing out on being able to just be kids.
        I’m the father of two.
        Motorcity Moron and The Big Dumb are both my kids.
        I’ve eviscerated them all summer.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I’ve got a five month old. Thankful I don’t have older kids. My younger brother has a three and two year old and they don’t understand why they can’t see other kids anymore
          My daughter is four and my son is ten. Some of the kids my daughter has zoom classes with got together to go sliding. I was nervous because she seems shy around people she doesn't know now. She wasn't like that before. Their meeting went good though, she made a friend. I was really happy about that.

Comment

We're mostly too busy trying to keep up with schoolwork on weekends. My wife and I both work and the schools just go on as if every family has a stay at home parent who can basically home school their kids. It's a joke!

Comment

My daughter is four and my son is ten. Some of the kids my daughter has zoom classes with got together to go sliding. I was nervous because she seems shy around people she doesn't know now. She wasn't like that before. Their meeting went good though, she made a friend. I was really happy about that.
              Social interaction is important for kids, well anybody really but especially a developing mind.

Comment

Yeah, while I've noticed the teachers and the teachers unions screaming about how the schools can't be opened until theres a cure, the children are suffering from no social interaction.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Yeah, while I've noticed the teachers and the teachers unions screaming about how the schools can't be opened until theres a cure, the children are suffering from no social interaction.
                  For sure but I'm also not trying to send my kids to school so I'm gonna try to figure out outside activities these guys can do with their cousins. Hard to juggle it with work. Might get a truck, go ice fishing or something. Summertime was much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    We're mostly too busy trying to keep up with schoolwork on weekends. My wife and I both work and the schools just go on as if every family has a stay at home parent who can basically home school their kids. It's a joke!
                    It's rough. Trying to work and get kids to zoom classes. I work a lot of odd shifts but I've really been getting burnt out.

Comment

Working...
                    X