Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden is set to give Transgenders access to locker rooms based on their gender indeti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden is set to give Transgenders access to locker rooms based on their gender indeti

....indetity on his first day in the office.

With Adolf Trump on his way out, its good to see that 'the lesser evil' has his priorities straight:

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/wash...-sports-locker

(CNSNews.com) - President-elect Joe Biden is promising that on “his first day in office” he will issue an order requiring all schools that receive federal funding to let transgenders play on the sports teams and use the bathrooms and locker rooms that accord with their “gender identity.”

Biden will take office next Wednesday, January 20.

On his campaign website Biden promised to: “Ensure young LGBTQ+ people are supported and protected in our schools and college campuses by: Guaranteeing transgender students have access to facilities based on their gender identity.”

“On his first day in office," says Biden’s website, “Biden will reinstate the Obama-Biden guidance revoked by the Trump-Pence Administration, which will restore transgender students’ access to sports, bathrooms, and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity. He will direct his Department of Education to vigorously enforce and investigate violations of transgender students’ civil rights.”

Worried about creeps in girl facilities.

Not worried about the men. Trans boi have balls to go to men's facility or maybe miss looking at Tube steaks.

Comment

That's a horrible plan.

But if I was a teenager in 2021 I'd definitely be planning to identify as a woman all through high school. Sh^t probably coulda gotten a scholarship.

Comment

smfh his political views seem ok but his moral views are ****ing weird

Comment

Scary.

I don't want trannies to see my tiny pecker in the locker room.

Comment

So many records in girls sports finna be crushed.

Comment

Albeit it’s gonna open a can of worms especially considering what Betsey DeVos did to Title laws should there be a messed up situation going to court.

Comment

Stupidity...

Comment

Who gives a *****?

Comment

Originally posted by care4ameatball View Post
                    Who gives a *****?
                    I don't know, anyone who has a daughter?

Comment

Working...
                    X