Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood in my cum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a pretty serious prostate issue.
    Call a urologist & I mean like yesterday.
    #RN

Comment

Originally posted by DJ OxXx View Post
      It's Chlamydia. Go get some antibiotics.
      That’s exactly right. Luckily it’s curable and you only need one dose of medicine, keep away from :wank::wank: for two weeks and you should be back as new

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Then my money is on kidney stone tbh. But I wouldn't wager a lot because I only know a couple people who have had blood come out of them.

Both of them said it was kidney stones, but I bet one of them was lying. He probably caught some **** from a hooker
        Oh on second thought, both of these guys had blood in pee rather than cum. So idk. See a doctor and tell us wtf it is, we all wonderin

Comment

Never heard of this one. Hmm, balls working overtime? How many times do you jack off? 50?

Watch he goes to the doctor and the doctor goes, “damn, I got the same problem.”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              So I rubbed one out the other day and there was blood in it...wtf, it came out almost all red, that shid scared da funk out of me
              You were rubbing tOo hard and popped a vessel. Which po.rn star could this be?? Could be minor, but to be on the safe side, you should seek medical.

Comment

Did it hurt while ejaculating? was it the first time after a break? Could be a small tear or rupture in a seminale vesicle because it was clogged with too much hard semen. This is normally not dangerous and will clear up on its own. Just take a week off from ejaculating normally and get a prostate massage to drain.. The first couple of times ejaculating the color will still be kind of reddish brownish but it will keep getting better and should be the normal color again after 4-5 times. I know from experience. Was also horrifying at first but turned out to be fine.

Comment

Yikes. Thats messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    Did it hurt while ejaculating? was it the first time after a break? Could be a small tear or rupture in a seminale vesicle because it was clogged with too much hard semen. This is normally not dangerous and will clear up on its own. Just take a week off from ejaculating normally and get a prostate massage to drain.. The first couple of times ejaculating the color will still be kind of reddish brownish but it will keep getting better and should be the normal color again after 4-5 times. I know from experience. Was also horrifying at first but turned out to be fine.
                    Damn homeboy,been married for far too long to have the tip of my caulking gun dry up like that...how long we talking for something like this to happen lol?!

Comment

nah i had chlamydia for God only knows how long before taking antibiotics, never once cum'd blood. This guy needs to see a doc asap

Comment

Working...
                      X