Official 2020-2021 NFL Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
    No there's not so why lie?

Give me the name of a fast white NFLer, a guy who was a track star in college, yep, ya can't.
    Here's Exhibit A through Z... Lmfao.

You've never ran as fast as this dude below .... Ever ...

Comment

• You're no where NEAR any of these athletes.

4.21 Forty Yard Dash below.

Comment

• Buddy, you might only be 21 years old. But learn to not be a racist little ****** from now on.

Nowhere NEAR the athlete below

Comment

• I'm literally talking LIGHT YEARS ...... ahead of you athletically...

LIGHT YEARS..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Buddy, you might only be 21 years old. But learn to not be a racist little ****** from now on.

Nowhere NEAR the athlete below

That kid from Strake Jesuit is a stud for real

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Where did I “ whine” about black people being held down?

Think about what you’re saying- that because you know 2 black women that are employed that means black people aren’t being held down.

Meanwhile, in America, a country where roughly 14% of the people are black, the prisons are what 80% black and hundreds of thousands of people get paid from this prison industrial economy.

Come on dude you can’t just focus on the good, you have to look at everything.

Where did I whine about not having more? I’ve never once done that.

Dude I have had a legitimate tax paying job since I was 13.

My comments were about the system, not me as an individual. There are a lot of individuals that have been successful in spite of the system.
              Certain prisons are not 80% black because of racism. They represent the demographics who commit the most crimes to get them incarcerated in the first place. Who is committing 80% or more of the crimes in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc? Suburban white kids? Chinese or Indian immigrants?

If you take Florida for example, a very diverse state, the prison demographics aren't all that far apart. 47% are black non-Hispanic, 40% are white. That leaves about 12.5% Hispanic. You telling me that if police and the judicial system were truly racist that there wouldn't be more Hispanic prisoners? Is the system only racist towards blacks but not Hispanics? Come on now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                My man you know the degree ain’t free. Come on.

I didn’t make them sound like slaves. I just posted what actually happens. When you read it the 1st thing you think about is slavery because that is what it most closely mirrors.
                I do actually agree with you on the college athletes being exploited. Giving them a scholarship is a pittance compared to how much money is earned from college sports, especially football and basketball. Many of the top college coaches are pulling down close to 8-figures. For all of the money these colleges earn from NCAA sports there is no reason why they can't set up a better form of compensation for the athletes. Most of the liberal arts degrees they leave these colleges with aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Comment

• I heard this figure, which I can't confirm: TV viewers of the Lakers-Miami playoff games are down 40% from the same game slot last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    I heard this figure, which I can't confirm: TV viewers of the Lakers-Miami playoff games are down 40% from the same game slot last year.
                    https://www.google.com/amp/s/itsgame...d-celtics/amp/

The last two weeks have not been kind to NBA TV ratings.

Sunday’s Game 2 Western Conference Finals battle between the Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets averaged 3.17 million viewers.

That number marks the lowest total for a Conference Finals outing since 2003,

Comment

• And that’s for the most popular team in the NBA

Comment

Working...
                      X