No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    He never said Mexican's are rapists and murderers. He said a lot of the people crossing the border illegally are criminals and bad people. He wasn't wrong. The mere act of crossing a border illegally makes you a criminal, you are breaking a law.

You probably bought the whole "kids in cages" angle the media was running with too, only to find out it was Obama who put even more of them in cages. The media used photos from Obama admin to make it appear that it was Trump locking them up at the border.

He was right about Charlotte, there were bad people on both sides. Those same "protestors" were the ones looting and rioting all over the country. Lets now pretend this was some spontaneous grass roots movement. It's a highly organized anarchist movement.
    Dude 90% of people crossing the border are Mexican. And no are not criminals. They come here to do work the average American line yourself refuse to do.

Face it your messiah, your president who “god” sent you is a racist.

Comment

Except 80 million didn't really vote for him. Millions of fraudulent votes were counted.

I'm proud to be a nationalist. You're a globalist, which is perfect, because when China takes over you can bow to the people who hate you the most.
      You know this based on what ? Where are your legitimate sources that don't just cite each other ? You're a smart @ss. I hope you don't need to definition of what legit sources are.

Comment

Man, you are really reaching. He had every right to question Obama birth certificate. Why did it take two years for Obama to "produce" one? I can't get a federal job without one, but he can be President?

Trump never denied anyone residency into his properties. In case you are not aware, billionaires don't sit around managing their own properties. They hire people to do that for them. Do you really thing Trump, Bloomberg, the Hiltons sit around mulling over applicants and deciding who will buy or rent their properties? LMAO!

I grew up in NYC. I'm very aware of Trump. He was never convicted of a crime, AND he was beloved by Democrats and Hollywood elites right up until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. That's when they all turned on him.

If you think Biden and Harris are moral human beings, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
        See what I mean? Give you examples, you deny them. Just as I posted. I guess when you're a white male nationalist those things aren't considered racist.

Do I actually have to explain that owners are responsible for the policies in their buildings? The Justice Department sued Trump, not his staff.

I can't control the fact you've decided to believe in disinformation. Unsubstantiated claims in Rumble, Parlor and other far right internet sites don't make Biden or Harris like Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Dude 90% of people crossing the border are Mexican. And no are not criminals. They come here to do work the average American line yourself refuse to do.

Face it your messiah, your president who “god” sent you is a racist.
          This is a point that more people need to really think about.

Trump rails against illegal immigrants but they go to work in Trump's hotels and on the farms and industries Trump major donors and backers own and operate like meat packing.

If Trump and his major donors would stop employing these illegal immigrants then maybe they'd stop coming here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This is a point that more people need to really think about.

Trump rails against illegal immigrants but they go to work in Trump's hotels and on the farms and industries Trump major donors and backers own and operate like meat packing.

If Trump and his major donors would stop employing these illegal immigrants then maybe they'd stop coming here.
            Crazy how f.ucked up it is right ? They show one face to the public, but in private they hire illegals to keep their costs low, profits high. They won't even create a path to citizenship for them even with connections to do so quietly

Comment

Except 80 million didn't really vote for him. Millions of fraudulent votes were counted.

I'm proud to be a nationalist. You're a globalist, which is perfect, because when China takes over you can bow to the people who hate you the most.
              Good lord, you're still pretending there was voter fraud. Your continued belief in disinformation compromises your ability to think rationally.

You've been told by literally every Trump cyber security professional that the election had no fraud and yet you still run with this. That isn't healthy. I know you predicted Trump would win many times so its hard for you to accept he lost. At some point, you need to just accept the fact you weren't smart enough to see that Trump is polarizing and was alienating more people than he was winning over.

You're not a nationalist, you're a white nationalist. There is a huge difference between the two. A nationalist celebrates all that is great about America. You don't do that. You only celebrate it if Trump wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Crazy how f.ucked up it is right ? They show one face to the public, but in private they hire illegals to keep their costs low, profits high. They won't even create a path to citizenship for them even with connections to do so quietly
                Yup. They say they want to stop illegals coming in but hire them on the spot. They pay them low wages, no benefits and want them to work inhumane hours in inhumane conditions, but not become citizens.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Who's they? You guys act like obama didn't have complete control of the senate and house under Obama. Why didn't Dems make this change then?

You guys are funny man.

Comment

A recount is not enough. All you're doing is recounting the same fake ballots and fraudulent votes, so there is more work to be done in Georgia.

If an election is proven to be rigged, then yes, the votes are null and void. This is all under investigation and going to the courts. I don't think Trump will have enough to overturn the outcome, but he'll put up a fight, step down, and then he'll be a thorn in the side of Biden for as long as he lasts. Probably won't be long until he is cast aside so Harris can take over.

So now you're a patriot all of the sudden? This isn't America anymore? Where have you been? It hasn't been America since Clinton took office and sold us out to China.
                    1. Do you know what an audit is?

2. I asked you nicely to stick to reality. You dont have proof of any vote being fraudulent, so you can stop calling them that.

3. I been a patriot. I believe in democracy. You dont and thats fine. You guys have your own religion now. I hope it works out for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Who's they? You guys act like obama didn't have complete control of the senate and house under Obama. Why didn't Dems make this change then?

You guys are funny man.
                      c'mon ... I say they, you say "you guys" ... I don't know who you guys is. They is referring to those gaming the system but saying differently publicly. This system was in place before Obama, and unlike you I'm not pointing to one party and blaming. All parties are guilty, but specific parties/y, which I don't need to point out, have harsher outlook toward immigrants while reaping in all the benefits ... the other is more progressive towards the same issue

Comment

Working...
                      X