Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman runs over husband; yells and spits on motionless body!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that guy survives, you know he’ll be suffering from PTSD whenever he sees rice...

Comment

And people are just standing by, doing nothing. Smh

Comment

How people can just stand by, watch, and record sickens me. 1st call cops and then detain that wildabeast. She deserves life without parole at least. I think death penalty is warranted though.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          That's what happens when you leave the rice in the fridge! LMAO! Take that!
          Thats why the Chinese have such great marriages... Rice is left, fried with a few ingrediants and life goes on... no fridge needed.

Comment

BLM or nah?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
              Virginia Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells at Him While He Lies in a Pool of Blood [GRAPHIC]
              A man in Norfolk, Virginia, is in critical condition after his wife was filmed running him over with her car following an argument.

A woman has left her husband in a life-threatening condition after allegedly running him over with her vehicle in a domestic assault incident outside a shopping mall in Norfolk, Virginia, on Thursday.

Videos widely circulated on social media show the aftermath of the attack, which took place in the parking lot of the JANAF Shopping Center on the 5900 block of E. Virginia Beach Blvd.

'I Gave You 18 Years of My Life'

A shocking Facebook Live video shot immediately after the woman allegedly run the man over with the car shows the man lying motionless on the ground in a pool of blood behind the red sedan. "He's dead," the woman filming the video can be heard saying.

"I'm sick of him," the wife who appears to have been behind the wheel of the vehicle repeatedly shouts, "I hope you're dead!"

"She hit him with the car," a bystander can be heard saying. "He's *****ing selfish, every day of your *****ing life," the woman yells at her husband on the ground before picking up the car's bumper lying nearby and hitting him with it.

Another onlooker can be heard saying the man was still breathing while he was on the ground in the video.

"I gave you 18 years of my *****ing life," she yells at the man at one point before spitting on him.

The Norfolk Police Department tweeted saying that they responded to reports of a domestic assault incident at around 3:45 p.m. on Thursday. According to the police, the victim was rushed to a local hospital to receive treatment for his injuries, which are said to be life-threatening, and he continues to remain in a critical condition.

The woman, whose identity is not yet known, is currently in police custody. Her charges have not been specified.

Gotta hear her side of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                And people are just standing by, doing nothing. Smh
                What would you have done?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Over rice?

For **** sake. Lock her up and throw away the key.

Insane.
                  Nah its much more than that! Dontcha know nuthin?

No no No!!! the guy promised here a pink, polka dotted Pony!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                    This is why Im single
                    Most married men learn a few things quick:

1) Don't cook with cast iron cookery.
                    2) Don't promise a pink polka dotted pony
                    3) Learn when the honeydew...("Honey can you do this?") list is coming and beat it!

Comment

''Allegedly''.....smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X