Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did George Floyd die because he was black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Did George Floyd die because he was black?

Simple question..
    Because he was black
    1.67%
    Because he was high and resisting the arrest
    48.33%
    Because the cop was an idot
    46.67%
    It was a coincidence
    1.67%
    He died of natural causes
    1.67%
    None of the above
    0.00%

i can breathe bc i dont resist arrest

Comment

I don't see how race was a factor. He was the victim of an angry cop who didn't respond appropriately to a suspect who was making his job difficult. Seems likely anyone unlucky enough to be that unruly suspect was going to get the same treatment, regardless of race.

Of course there is no way to know that 100%.

Comment

He died because he was a criminal low life who was on drugs that resisted the police and a dumb cop put his knee on him too long.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I don't see how race was a factor. He was the victim of an angry cop who didn't know how to appropriately handle a suspect who was making his job difficult. Seems likely anyone unlucky enough to be that unruly suspect was going to get the same treatment, regardless of race.

Did u see the video?

Those cops weren't even angry. Just annoyed maybe.

Comment

How can anyone know unless they were in the head of Derek Chauvin?

Comment

In before thread get deleted

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                I don't see how race was a factor. He was the victim of an angry cop who didn't respond appropriately to a suspect who was making his job difficult. Seems likely anyone unlucky enough to be that unruly suspect was going to get the same treatment, regardless of race.

Probably treated the same but probably wouldnt have died unless they were on meth and fentanyl too.

A lot of guys who die in police custody are on meth and fentanyl.

Those drugs mess them up and when you add handcuffing and physical confrontation with their emotional state from being arrested. It's a bad combo I guess.

Comment

I'd say the meth, the fentanyl, and the resisting arrest were the factors, not the criminal's race.

Comment

He died because he was high on fentanyl/meth, known to one of the cops as a guy who held pregnant women at gunpoint so treated like a serious suspect, and despite having a serious heart condition, thought it would be a good idea to resist arrest.

However, the news covered it because he was black. This sort of thing happens every day to Hispanic & White suspects and it isn't news. They're laughed at and told "good riddance" by Youtube comment sections in the "dumb criminals" and "instant karma" categories.

Can you imagine?

Just imagine the entire Mexican or Jewish community forming terrorist brigades nationwide because a member of their ethnicity who held pregnant women at gunpoint died resisting the police high on fentanyl/meth.

Burying him in a golden coffin, painting murals of his face on the side of their office buildings. A spazzed-out meth junkie who held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and resisted arrest.

Cam you ****ing imagine?

Their response would be "Ew, yeah, good riddance".

Police brutality is a real thing but these race hoaxes just cheapen it, turn it into a joke.
                    Last edited by ////; 08-05-2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X