Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    ****ing with a flag is an action not speech

Is freedom of expression even written down
    Trump just said a couple weeks back flying a confederate flag was freedom of speech so yea I think actions are sometimes included.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Freedom, duh. Let'er burn
      Even though our country is founded on such, most people don't get it... First amendment. I believe we should throw certain flag burners in jail: those who burn them in a crowded movie theatre and yell "FIRE!"

Comment

As much as I cant stand to see someone burn or disrespect the U.S. flag, itd be much more devastating to see our government punish someone for doing so.

A lot of people bring up Veterans when talking about the flag but servicemen and women are supposed to defend the constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Even though our country is founded on such, most people don't get it... First amendment. I believe we should throw certain flag burners in jail: those who burn them in a crowded movie theatre and yell "FIRE!"
          Yeah, I don't condone arson.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          As much as I cant stand to see someone burn or disrespect the U.S. flag, itd be much more devastating to see our government punish someone for doing so.

A lot of people bring up Veterans when talking about the flag but servicemen and women are supposed to defend the constitution.
          I get you bud, but, I have to add; the people

Comment

Couple years back there was a butthurt fat b1tch who publicly stepped on the US flag

Losers cheered her on

USArmy soldiers were right there and didn’t give her a beating.

I respect countries more when they’ll whoop someone azz for disrespecting the flag

Criticizing the government and leadership is alright but people are allowed to burn the flag

Flag is a symbol of the people
            I do public flag burnings from time to time....lol...I dare any of you *****es to step up and attempt to "beat" me...😆😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
              I do public flag burnings from time to time....lol...I dare any of you *****es to step up and attempt to "beat" me...😆😂😂😂
              Any of you.

A mob is the patriotic thing in this situation

Comment

Couple years back there was a butthurt fat b1tch who publicly stepped on the US flag

Losers cheered her on

I respect countries more when they’ll whoop someone azz for disrespecting the flag

Criticizing the government and leadership is alright but people are allowed to burn the flag

Why should anyone give a crap about what you respect? List your accomplishments. Let's see if you're really worthy of respect.

Comment

Losers cheered her on

Agree respect the flag. Every time you see someone wearing, carrying, or displaying the confederacy traitor flag, surround that mother****er give that ***** a beating

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    Why should anyone give a crap about what you respect? List your accomplishments. Let's see if you're really worthy of respect.
                    Wait wait who are you again. You barely understand what you read

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Agree respect the flag. Every time you see someone wearing, carrying, or displaying the confederacy traitor flag, surround that mother****er give that ***** a beating
                      I’m not familiar with this.

Why is the confederate still flagged by some?

Comment

Working...
                      X