No announcement yet.

Reviewing Netflix latest Woke Fest: The Old Guard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    The thing is I did some research and they openly admit to having a gay agenda. Almost all their shows have to have a gay character, even the old pieces. I love old sword fighting movies like LoT, GoT, Vikings, etc, so I was watching one with a kid taking a letter to the King, and two of the young male warriors just started kissing out of the blue, the girl became the hero without no warning.

Notice, in all their movies, the females are the bosses, managers, leaders, etc. The females are tougher than the men, better shooters, smarter, better fighters, stronger, etc. I think they even tried to turn Wyatt Earp into a woman.
    HBO's 'Chernobyl' takes the cake. When I watch shows based on 'actual events', I like to know how accurately things are portrayed. The 'woke' mob even stick their **** into 'true stories', they like to re-write history and pretend that 'their' way works better.
    I watched 'chernobyl', I guess about half way through the first night, as soon as the lead female in the show appeared, I laughed and said to my wife, 'fictional chararcter', why did I say that? I said it because she was so much smarter and better than anyone else, of course made all the men look like dimwits. Sure enough, when I was finished watching the show, I did some research. Totally made up person, she never existed, every other 'flawed' male charcter they were real but the astonishing clever female who would have saved kiev in real life, if only she was real.....lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Qbox View Post
      You're right, Netflix is not alone, showtime and hbo are ****ing terrible with their political bias.
      Yeah it's pretty much every single network. Every "news" network except Fox is liberal, virtually every streaming platform and entertainment channel promote liberal views. That's why it's so funny to me when liberals cry about Fox News. Like damn they got 99% of TV and yet they b*tch about the one openly conservative network. And for the record I'm no conservative (but I'm damn sure not a liberal either). But the way that liberals want to takeover every single thing and flood us with their lame & tired playbook of propaganda at every single opportunity makes me dislike conservatives a lot less than I dislike them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Yeah it's pretty much every single network. Every "news" network except Fox is liberal, virtually every streaming platform and entertainment channel promote liberal views. That's why it's so funny to me when liberals cry about Fox News. Like damn they got 99% of TV and yet they b*tch about the one openly conservative network. And for the record I'm no conservative (but I'm damn sure not a liberal either). But the way that liberals want to takeover every single thing and flood us with their lame & tired playbook of propaganda at every single opportunity makes me dislike conservatives a lot less than I dislike them.
        Tell me about it, I am in Australia, not even in the U.S. but the liberal bias makes me sick, it got to the point where I have taken a break from watching news networks. I actually like Fox News, you take away 'Hannity' and ' Laura Ingram' who I actually like and a couple of others, it's actually nowhere near as biased towards its political stance as the other main stream 'liberal' networks.
        I was more liberal in my younger days but it actually takes some effort to start leaning towards conservatism. You need to look into the heart of issues, understand who has power and how they want to use it before you can wake up and see the truth. If you remain ignorant, in a zombie, sleep like state, convinced that the 'powers that be' inexplicably have your best interests at heart, then you'll stay a liberal for life.
        For the real proof of how biased mainstream media is, it's more what you 'don't' see than what you 'do'. The countless number of 'worthy' or 'real' news that they don't cover and instead fill up the air time with 'agenda driven' drivel.

Comment

every thing has gay stuff now. beastiality is coming in slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Netflix recently bought Cobra Kai.

I'm praying they don't destroy that great series.
            Kiss it goodbye, my friend.

Comment

HBO's 'Chernobyl' takes the cake. When I watch shows based on 'actual events', I like to know how accurately things are portrayed. The 'woke' mob even stick their **** into 'true stories', they like to re-write history and pretend that 'their' way works better.
              I watched 'chernobyl', I guess about half way through the first night, as soon as the lead female in the show appeared, I laughed and said to my wife, 'fictional chararcter', why did I say that? I said it because she was so much smarter and better than anyone else, of course made all the men look like dimwits. Sure enough, when I was finished watching the show, I did some research. Totally made up person, she never existed, every other 'flawed' male charcter they were real but the astonishing clever female who would have saved kiev in real life, if only she was real.....lol!
              They love rewriting history so they can make it "their" history in their own little tiny bubble. Man, what a load.

Comment

They had to cancel a reality TV show where they put a set of Males on one island and put a group of females on another island and they all had to survive off the land. They pulled the plug on it real fast because the women almost starved to death. They had to air lift one to hospital. It also turns out they were secretly dropping bottles of water and food for the females. On the other island the guys were thriving and well organized. There were complaints

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  They had to cancel a reality TV show where they put a set of Males on one island and put a group of females on another island and they all had to survive off the land. They pulled the plug on it real fast because the women almost starved to death. They had to air lift one to hospital. It also turns out they were secretly dropping bottles of water and food for the females. On the other island the guys were thriving and well organized. There were complaints
                  That's hilarious.

Comment

You know I actually thought Chernobyl was awesome and one of the best original tv shows in years.

Regarding the chick I was fine with it because they never (imo) tried to pretend she was a real, historical character (unlike the others). With the historical ones they showed some historical footage to reinforce that they were 'real'.

I read about it later and it was confirmed that she was basically meant to represent an amalgamation of all the other 'good' scientists and doctors who helped do their thing but couldn't get a proper spot on the show.

So I didn't really see it as them 'bismirching' history as she wasn't ever (to me) presented as an actual real life person...more of an ideal.

That may change your opinion on the show which I thought was overall great quality. Also there was no (besides the fictional woman character which is arguable) forced diversity that I can remember.

For an example on the other end of the spectrum........Queen of Scots with Margot Robbie. Zomg that disaster was supposed to be a historical piece but completely ruined and impossible to take seriously due to forced diversity. Apparently made by some liberal nutcase it has black and Asians in ancient Scotland and despite the religious influences (in real life) of the time goes well out of its way to push gzay and trans propaganda.

Possibly the worst example of forced diversity in a historical movie/tv show that I can remember.

Just my 2c as someone that really rated Chernobyl but hates forced diversity.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      You know I actually thought Chernobyl was awesome and one of the best original tv shows in years.

Regarding the chick I was fine with it because they never (imo) tried to pretend she was a real, historical character (unlike the others). With the historical ones they showed some historical footage to reinforce that they were 'real'.

I read about it later and it was confirmed that she was basically meant to represent an amalgamation of all the other 'good' scientists and doctors who helped do their thing but couldn't get a proper spot on the show.

So I didn't really see it as them 'bismirching' history as she wasn't ever (to me) presented as an actual real life person...more of an ideal.

That may change your opinion on the show which I thought was overall great quality. Also there was no (besides the fictional woman character which is arguable) forced diversity that I can remember.

For an example on the other end of the spectrum........Queen of Scots with Margot Robbie. Zomg that disaster was supposed to be a historical piece but completely ruined and impossible to take seriously due to forced diversity. Apparently made by some liberal nutcase it has black and Asians in ancient Scotland and despite the religious influences (in real life) of the time goes well out of its way to push gzay and trans propaganda.

Possibly the worst example of forced diversity in a historical movie/tv show that I can remember.

Just my 2c as someone that really rated Chernobyl but hates forced diversity.
                      I never said 'chernobyl' wasn't a good show and although I haven't watched it, I agree with what you said about 'Queen of Scots" but your spiel on the chernobyl character didn't make any sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X