Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLM and Leftist progressives are creating and promoting racial tensions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] BLM and Leftist progressives are creating and promoting racial tensions.

The very people who claim to fight for justice and against racism are the ones pouring tons of gasoline on racial flames. They are bringing up racism and injustice where there was none, and then they instill violence and rage in people and make them mad over something that’s based on lies and misinformation.

The leaders of these organizations are trying to tear society apart from within, and the herd of sheep is following along as intended, willing to fight and destroy each other while the people on top laugh all along at the gullible sheep.

Lol we made the same thread at the same time, anyway I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      The very people who claim to fight for justice and against racism are the ones pouring tons of gasoline on racial flames. They are bringing up racism and injustice where there was none, and then they instill violence and rage in people and make them mad over something that’s based on lies and misinformation.

The leaders of these organizations are trying to tear society apart from within, and the herd of sheep is following along as intended, willing to fight and destroy each other while the people on top laugh all along at the gullible sheep.
      straight out they are...…..Rockin'

Comment

Okay whos the original and whos the alt?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          A Scooby-Doo mystery indeed...……Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
            Lol we made the same thread at the same time, anyway I agree 100%
            I beat you by 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              This was years in the making.

Comment

That’s the plan

I don’t think it’s the protesters fault per se, The people orchestrating the divide such as certain politicians and the media and people in power are the ones that are purposely creating a divide. The protesters don’t even know that they are just pawns being used to do the work.

Most of the protesters are probably not even bad people, they’re just brainwashed into doing something they think is right.

Comment

Just look at who is behind these groups, who supplies the cash. You will see what their real purpose is and its not a concern for oppression.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    That’s the plan

I don’t think it’s the protesters fault per se, The people orchestrating the divide such as certain politicians and the media and people in power are the ones that are purposely creating a divide. The protesters don’t even know that they are just pawns being used to do the work.

Most of the protesters are probably not even bad people, they’re just brainwashed into doing something they think is right.
                    Yeah. Mindless sheep who do not understand the consequences of their actions long term.

Comment

Working...
                    X