No announcement yet.

I am done with women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am done with women

All *****es are sneaky selfish malignant cvvnts. I am done. seriously **** them

Tell us what happened brother

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      All *****es are sneaky selfish malignant cvvnts. I am done. seriously **** them
      Welcome to the He-man Woman Haters Club. Grand Pooba Rockin' at your service. What took you so long. You must be early twenties or younger. How old are you?.....Rockin'

Comment

Another man turned gay by evil women...smh. Sad.

Comment

Simple, just screw em until you find a good one. If you don't find a good one then just keep screwing them.

Comment

Dude butthole time, uh? Well, have fun with all that, man....

Comment

I want to start my own business

So I'm working like crazy and saving on everything. We moved to a smaller shyttier apartment and I'm rarely home. I told her it's temporary, year max. she said she understans and is fully behind me

She didn't work because she still can't get over her father's death.. Which is understandable... But her dad died 2 ****ing years ago

So here I am working like a slave trying to save AND support her lifestyle as much as I can , even bought her a new good car much better than mine

And now 6 months later she says she's breaking up with me because this is not what she was signing up for... Wtf

I'm butthurt as hell right now...what a evil *****

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Simple, just screw em until you find a good one. If you don't find a good one then just keep screwing them.
                To create a lasting, profound connection with someone, you have to be unbelievably brave and possess a mountain of faith.

You have to expose yourself, you have to tear open your chest and let them explore your insides. You have to be vulnerable and show them all your weaknesses.

Yeah it's scary, painful and it might kill you, but you're never going to create that transcendant, existence affirming love without it.. and if you don't do it, you're never going to be close enough to be accepted and truly loved for who you are, and if they don't do it, you'll never know who they really are.

If you don't do that, if you don't open up and trust, then you're probably going to lose them, and be haunted with ghosts of uncommunicated feelings and dreams. That might be even worse.

True lovers are a rare thing indeed.
                Last edited by llll; 06-07-2020, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rider View Post
                  To create a lasting, profound connection with someone, you have to be unbelievably brave and possess a mountain of faith.

You have to expose yourself, you have to tear open your chest and let them explore your insides. You have to be vulnerable and show them all your weaknesses.

Yeah it's scary, painful and it might kill you, but you're never going to create that transcendant, existence affirming love without it. But if you don't do it, you're never going to be close enough to be accepted and truly loved for who you are, and if they don't do it, you'll never know who they are.

If you don't do that, if you don't open up and trust, then you're probably going to lose them, and be haunted with ghosts of uncommunicated feelings and dreams. That might be even worse.
                  Thanks been married for 25 years. Just gotta find the right one. We are still strong after all these years.

Comment

Females. Can't live with them, lil success to pull an OJ when they get outta line. Wut can you do?

Lotsa girls out there that just wanna fook & go home these days doe so just go that route brother. Can do you & sleep well without one eye open all the time. I did that for over a decade & change. In a relationship now & feeling more stress than I did in the last 10yrs easy so I can relate more than usual.

Comment

Working...
                    X