No announcement yet.

Liberalism has become a complete separation from all forms of masculinity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberalism has become a complete separation from all forms of masculinity

It used to be the progressive party, now it's just the party for all things immasculine.

It's the party for feminists, ****sexuals, Transgendered, vegans, Conspiracy theorists, derranged, hobos, potheads, and the unemployed.

I would also be willing to wager that the majority of obese people are liberal.

You’re not wrong

As I said in another thread, I consider myself pretty much liberal on many issues but I don’t identify with today’s concept of a liberal. I think most of today’s are lunatics and have a dangerous and warped mentality.

Im Liberal in the sense I’m not gonna discriminate, People should have the right to choose their lifestyle, as long as they don’t harm anybody, or push their way of living onto everybody including kids, no matter what that is, Just as I wont with mine.

But today’s liberals are very sick, deluded And want to corrupt children.

I sometimes fear for the future of children if today’s liberals get more power. If people think the world is a s.hitshow now, I think they’ve seen nothing yet
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-02-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      You’re not wrong

As I said in another thread, I consider myself pretty much liberal on many issues but I don’t identify with today’s concept of a liberal. I think most of today’s are lunatics and have a dangerous and warped mentality.

Im Liberal in the sense I’m not gonna discriminate, People should have the right to choose their lifestyle, as long as they don’t harm anybody, or push their way of living onto everybody including kids, no matter what that is, Just as I wont with mine.

But today’s liberals are very sick, deluded And want to corrupt children.

I'm liberal? I don't care if gay people get married. I don't care what race you date. Im ok with abortion up to 8 weeks, two months.

This is why I get hate on both sides.

Liberals have just gone to far and they keep trying to up themselves.

Comment

Comment

Libertarian checking in.

Lol’ing at any soyboy who cares about stupid **** like “toxic masculinity”

Comment

I think I identify mostly as right-libertarian nowadays - but it's complicated as I believe in the welfare to a certain point, and also support the NHS and things like that.

It's very hard to define yourself politically, so I try not to, I just know I am against extremism on both sides, and radical ideology and anarchy.

Comment

I'm socially liberal, in that i don't give a fuk if people are gay or w/e. As far as I'm concerned people should be able to do whatever they like in their own time/house as long as it doesn't interfere with my life.

I just want the government out of my life and I want law and order. I guess that makes me right-wing/libertarian.

Comment

None of it makes sense until you force yourself to actually visit their websites & read it, like live in their world for a month straight.

They are reacting logically to a world that does not exist:

Gender is merely the result of parental brainwashing; you can literally genetically & physiologically morph a child back and forth between the genders and grow/shrink their unisex clit-dick using "social constructs". Parents who verbally assign a gender to their child are enslaving them.

You either believe Earth has 10 years left before transforming into a Martian desert or you are a "fascist-paid climate change denier". They believe anyone who promotes something anything in the middle is being paid by "fascist organizations" (?) to "prevent action" (?).

While many have never actually gotten out of the car while driving through the inner city, they know white supremacist dirtbike gangs are running America's inner cities into the ground. If we don't do something, the violence is going to spill into the diverse low-crime suburbs. Last year white supremacy killed 1 billion Americans.

They are living in a WW2 authoritarian state and are part of an "underground resistance". All of the world's largest corporations & every TV station has also joined the underground resistance; but the stealth fascists are so powerful that it doesn't matter because we cannot fight what we cannot see.

Comment

We live in a world of emasculated suburbanite men and woke white housewives who think replacing their social media photo with a black square means they are "doing their part" from the safety of their gated community. Education departments have been infiltrated by radical liberals (this was planned out decades ago) so each generation of newborns is introduced to a world where boys cannot be boys, dogs are cats, eating red meat is a form of cannibalism, and every movie, commercial and television show must have the prescribed diversity in casting.

White men are being castrated by the media, entertainment industry, and liberal soy consumers who are overcome with white guilt and feel they now have to overcompensate so they can be looked upon as "one of the good ones" and get the pat on the head from their minority colleagues.

The only upside to this is that they are all eating one another. You have to be all or nothing at all, and if you're a liberal you are expected to tow the line all the way, no half-stepping, no moderation. We are seeing all the fruits of their labor each time a liberal newscaster or college professor loses their job because they dared to go against the grain and speak the truth for once in their life.

Comment

I'm a classical liberal. Think Barry Goldwater, the 1964 Presidential Republican nominee. Don't give a shyt what you do as long as it doesn't harm anyone, I just want less government in the forms of taxes and trying to restrict my freedom.

Comment

Working...
                    X