Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To my pinoy brothers - why you dudes dance so good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] To my pinoy brothers - why you dudes dance so good?

Long story short, me with a fine Filipina, stopping @ a club, dancing not hoe club , and then, and den all these Rico sauve pinky’s start dancing chacha, and other dancing with the stars chit.

Then, I go home to LA, go to a few salsa clubs, and Rico sauve itos are dancing salsa, then horchata (forgot the real dance name)

Then in Tokyo, rice boys, dancing salsa, rumba, horchata,
    I’m pissed and frustrated. Nobody ever told me being a good dancer would get me poon.

Fugly Butler looking under the bridge trolls were dancing and scoring. Wimmin were lining up to dance with these salseros

If butler could dance salsa... GOD forbid, he’d have hot wimmin fighting over him.

I only had a glimpse into the Latin dance world, but those guys get poon.

smh.. aint you from japan?? and you're bragging bout pinoys being good at dancing?? the yakuza should come pay you a visit.. good thing i know one of the main bosses daughter. i will tell her to tell her pops to let this one slide but you better get it together man. when it comes to dancing, it's korea, japan, then the rest of the world.

Comment

Because they're trannies.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

If butler could dance salsa... GOD forbid, he’d have hot wimmin fighting over him.
        They would stop fighting once they found out he has a pencil dlck.

Doesn't matter how good he dances lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Long story short, me with a fine Filipina, stopping @ a club, dancing not hoe club , and then, and den all these Rico sauve pinky’s start dancing chacha, and other dancing with the stars chit.

Then, I go home to LA, go to a few salsa clubs, and Rico sauve itos are dancing salsa, then horchata (forgot the real dance name)

Then in Tokyo, rice boys, dancing salsa, rumba, horchata,
          I’m pissed and frustrated. Nobody ever told me being a good dancer would get me poon.

Fugly Butler looking under the bridge trolls were dancing and scoring. Wimmin were lining up to dance with these salseros

I only had a glimpse into the Latin dance world, but those guys get poon.

I could picture B.utler doing the Carlton dance while wearing this sweater.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            smh.. aint you from japan?? and you're bragging bout pinoys being good at dancing?? the yakuza should come pay you a visit.. good thing i know one of the main bosses daughter. i will tell her to tell her pops to let this one slide but you better get it together man. when it comes to dancing, it's korea, japan, then the rest of the world.
            No worries bro. I sold them kilos of coke before I went straight .. Yamaguchi gumi. Watanabe was my guy, but he’s in retirement. Jap law makers make the boss of criminal groups responsible for their Kohai.

My old buddy from my glory years.. In the summer of 2005, Watanabe resigned as leader and was succeeded by Kenichi Shinoda, also known as Shinobu Tsukasa. It was never clear whether he really retired or was forced out. In the video of succession ceremony held at Yamaguchi-gumi headquarters in August 2005, Watanabe appeared disgruntled and barely spoke.Dec 3, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Because they're trannies.
              Nope..they are solid dudes, who say guys like butler and spoon don’t represent the Philippines.

I spent a year there with globe telecom.

Ghost Rider and other Filipino guys would say... dayuum you plow ugly wimmin.

I just used to like shooting jizz. Watching cute Filipina’s dance naked, give me head。。。pay a bar fine.. get whichever hoe who was willing to go, to my doctor (hiv, std, etc) once cleared. It was a **** fest ..

Now I see my daughter every morning... messed up chit big dawg.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rider View Post
                They would stop fighting once they found out he has a pencil dlck.

Doesn't matter how good he dances lol
                Funny story. One Filipina told my buddy to his face, “Filipino disk is more than hard than yours ... I love hard Filipino sick, mahal you bigger but not hard like Filipino “. I was laughing my azz off.. white boy soft, Filipino more than hard than white guys!

Long story short he married a hoe, and she is getting Mexican hard chorizo., hard like Filipino but big, and body big!

He is trying to get a clean divorce, but her Filipina sisters say, take half!

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I could picture B.utler doing the Carlton dance while wearing this sweater.

So can I, but butler and his 6 fingers in his azz, can only prep him for monster cobra. He will stop posting about fapping and start posting about large objects in his culo! He will find his 6 D cell black mag lite in his azz, lhis ost keys, his old cell phones, a single boxIng glove ...from being fisted by a male boxer!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 05-01-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Why I want to ride with ghost rider..

He can pull fine females..

Females that would laugh at butler,,

I love butler. But he’d be fired by rich man ghost.

Ghost correct me if I’m wrong,
                    You mother and father want to marry you off to other rich spoiled females.

Correct me if I’m wrong... your driver or drivers got guns and obey you!

Please correct me.. I’ve seen this stuff first hand.., you get arrested.. and released fast.

Comment

Working...
                    X