Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get off this CoronaVirus, political talk for a little bit for fun real talk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get off this CoronaVirus, political talk for a little bit for fun real talk.

What would you dudes do in a situation like this? We get a lot of dude who bash trannies and claim its gay and quantify it as saying its a man.

Well I have an honest question and be real with yourself and no saying you'd rather die or just kill yourself.

What say y'all about a situation like this.

Would you rather have have sex or a gay blow/hand job from this fine azz dime piece tranny who is a biological man.

Or heterosexual sex and stay true to your hetero ways and fuk this biological woman in Buck Angel:

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 04-28-2020, 12:08 PM.

Does me throwing up in my mouth a little count as an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Does me throwing up in my mouth a little count as an answer?
      You can throw up in your mouth, absolutely. But sex is still going to happen. So who do you choose out of those two.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        What would you dudes do in a situation like this? We get a lot of dude who bash trannies and claim its gay and quantify it as saying its a man.

Well I have an honest question and be real with yourself and no saying you'd rather die or just kill yourself.

What say y'all about a situation like this.

Would you rather have have sex or a gay blow/hand job from this fine azz dime piece tranny who is a biological man.

Or heterosexual sex and stay true to your hetero ways and fuk this biological woman in Buck Angel:

[/QUOTE]

I knew you were due for a dime piece Tranny thread! There is no question that a tranny that looks like the above is looking like the ideal female. Its a question of morals...Not ethics...because its not about right or wrong... consenting adults can have sex with each other, nothing unethical about it. it is Moral in it deals with acceptable behavior.

I have no problem with either category. I don't go looking for trannies, but I can certainly see the female charms. I used to see them a lot in the Tenderloine when I was training the Guardian Angels Street Patrols.

I would not feel like I had violated any morals if in getting a hand or blow job it happened to be from a tranny. I would not feel turned on going below... Nothing personal against any Tranny, just would not be my cup of tea.

Comment

Where do all of these implausible scenarios come from here? It's like the dudes who would ask if you'd suck a c**k for a million dollars. As if someone with a million dollars to spend on a ******* would want one from some dude with no BJ skills, and who would likely be crying the entire time.

Would you rather blow a Donkey in front of your parents or have your big toe chopped off with a meat cleaver?

Comment

I'd do the first one by choice. What a sexy tranny! Not to be insensitive, but the female to male ones are gross IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Where do all of these implausible scenarios come from here? It's like the dudes who would ask if you'd suck a c**k for a million dollars. As if someone with a million dollars to spend on a ******* would want one from some dude with no BJ skills, and who would likely be crying the entire time.

Would you rather blow a Donkey in front of your parents or have your big toe chopped off with a meat cleaver?
              Quit tap dancing around the question at hand.

Basically who would you fuk. I know you are a ****phobe and against biological gay sex. You picking the biological man or women. With your post history concerning trannies I’d guess the biological women would be your choice.

Am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                I'd do the first one by choice. What a sexy tranny! Not to be insensitive, but the female to male ones are gross IMO.
                Well any 100% hetero man would pick the First Lady. She’s drop dead gorgeous.

There are so many dudes on here afraid of a dime piece tranny and say it’s disgusting because she is a man and no way on heck will they ever be with a man.

I say ok then, who do you pick out of these. If you are against that then would you choose Buck Angel over that dime piece tranny since buck angel is a biological female?

Reality is any 100% hetero man is picking the first one.
                Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 04-28-2020, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Well any 100% hetero man would pick the First Lady. She’s drop dead gorgeous.

There are so many dudes on here afraid of a dime piece tranny and say it’s disgusting because she is a man and no way on heck will they ever be with a man.

I say ok then, who do you pick out of these. If you are against that then would you choose Buck Angel over that dime piece tranny since buck angel is a biological female?

Reality is any 100% hetero man is picking the first one.
                  Agreed. Her and other hot trannies are hotter than most "actual" women. Nice tight bodies and smooth, well-kept skin.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Blow a donkey in front of my parents

Comment

Working...
                    X