Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s getting the $600 unemployment bonus ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Who’s getting the $600 unemployment bonus ??

Where I live they were giving out $382 a week for unemployment. Add $600 to that amount and people are making $900+ a week!!!

I was collecting unemployment but I just started a job. Shoot I may try to get fired and collect unemployment my self and rack up!

Essential workers seem to get the short end of the stick.

What do you think ?

Well i make over $10k/month gross so thats less than half i make if i lose my job. And i think it's only for four months. If you're making minimum and got laid off, do you still get this extra $600. Seems like you'd be making more that are actually working.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Well i make over $10k/month gross so thats less than half i make if i lose my job. And i think it's only for four months. If you're making minimum and got laid off, do you still get this extra $600. Seems like you'd be making more that are actually working.
      Yes. It comes out to $24/hr. a lot of people are making way less than this and are able to collect. $24 a hour. It’s crazy b

Comment

I think that you are counting someone else’s money. Who gives a sht what other people are making/getting. Keep doing what you do and let life run it’s course, no need to worry about something that petty

Comment

Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post
          I think that you are counting someone else’s money. Who gives a sht what other people are making/getting. Keep doing what you do and let life run it’s course, no need to worry about something that petty
          That’s tax payers money. We all put in to it. You sound kinda nuts. Essential workers should get a kick back also.

Comment

Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post
            This guy is getting the extra 600.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              This guy is getting the extra 600.
              Right ^^^^^^. Lucky SOB

Comment

I wish I was getting some of that pie nukas. As far as I’m concerned tax money is being spend stupidly or pocketed by government officials on the daily without us even noticing. Some random people getting the crumbs of the pie doesn’t bother me at all, specially now with this nonsense going on. Doesn’t affect me one bit

Comment

They offered me food assistance too.

Comment

So how do you get this unemployment check?

Im not working at the moment and would like assistance for cannabis...

Im a chronic medical marijuana patient and must be heavily medicated at all times.

Comment

Working...
                    X