China’s numbers are fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    It already crashed the economy
    You're suggesting that the media is deliberately trying to crash the economy which is horseshit.

There are still a lot of things we don't know about this virus and it's not safe to keep everything open until we figure things out. Most importantly we need to know that once one has the virus, they're immune to it.

Comment

No **** Sherlock

Comment

America first

Then sent 17 tons of medical supplies to China. Now we got the most cases

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          America first

Then sent 17 tons of medical supplies to China. Now we got the most cases

Comment

Was China's wonder cure just isolation?

You would think if they had any other secret knowledge on how they did it via medicine, they'd be trumpeting it to the world.

Because they don't. And are fos like always.

I am sure we in the west will come up with something and they will copy it like everything else when we figure it out.

I am really not Sinophobic at all. I like Chinese people. Just their government is seven shades of ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Was China's wonder cure just isolation?

You would think if they had any other secret knowledge on how they did it via medicine, they'd be trumpeting it to the world.

Because they don't. And are fos like always.

I am sure we in the west will come up with something and they will copy it like everything else when we figure it out.

I am really not Sinophobic at all. I like Chinese people. Just their government is seven shades of ****ed up.
              This is going to be tough for people to forget. China will be a bad word for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                lol, I feel like you probably have posted at least once in belief that the DNC is screwing Bernie though.

But anyway, did many left wingers suggest that previous outbreaks were hoaxes designed to bring down Obama or whoever? Because that's been happening for months with coronavirus/Trump.

I also haven't heard left wingers suggest the crime stats of any particular country were a conspiracy. But I have heard right wingers say that, only in instances where it questions their worldview.

Not to say there are no left wing conspiracy theories but, I know who has been trying to sell me more of them lately.

First off Obama never in his wildest dreams had to face the sort of pandemic that Trump is facing, and Obama didn't receive a fraction of the media onslaught that Trump has. So I think the right wingers can be forgiven in believing that there is an active agenda against Trump, because there clearly is.

As for the pandemic, its a real and serious thing and not a conspiracy, I think majority on the right will not deny this, however, that still doesn't change the fact that the pandemic is already starting to be weaponized against Trump. This notwithstanding that the USA is handling it far better than Europe currently.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  First off Obama never in his wildest dreams had to face the sort of pandemic that Trump is facing, and Obama didn't receive a fraction of the media onslaught that Trump has. So I think the right wingers can be forgiven in believing that there is an active agenda against Trump, because there clearly is.

As for the pandemic, its a real and serious thing and not a conspiracy, I think majority on the right will not deny this, however, that still doesn't change the fact that the pandemic is already starting to be weaponized against Trump. This notwithstanding that the USA is handling it far better than Europe currently.

Maybe because he actually took them seriously LOL.
                  Ebola and H1N1.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

3 weeks too late. Should have been ahead of this instead of trying to curry favor for China. Now La, Mi,CA, and Fl need them

Oh by the way Trump sent broken ventilators to Cali

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      You're suggesting that the media is deliberately trying to crash the economy which is horseshit.

There are still a lot of things we don't know about this virus and it's not safe to keep everything open until we figure things out. Most importantly we need to know that once one has the virus, they're immune to it.
                      Trump crashed the economy with his lackadaisical response and mixed messages.

He should have gathered all the governors and come out with the plan around February instead of giving away medical supplies to China. Imagine if US did massive testing a month ago, we could have easily isolated this.

Looks like SF made the right call of reacting early instead of late.

Comment

Working...
                      X