No announcement yet.

Sade: Now Here is a Beautiful Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    SHE CAN'T HIT ANY HIT NOTES or sing in a strong voice. Basically talks her way through songs.

I can recommend better singers
    What do you know about hitting notes?

I've been gigging regularly for years and have played Sade songs behind several singers and believe me, what Sade does isn't easy. I've yet to hear one decent cover of any of her material.

.......... and yes, she's easy on the eyes too.

Comment

I was a big fan in the 80’s.

Comment

She is hot.

Comment

Naturally banging 100%

Comment

She freaking awful, son, awful. Barely can carry a tune. Sings in a low, sexy voice because SHE CAN'T HIT ANY HIT NOTES or sing in a strong voice. Basically talks her way through songs.

I can recommend better singers for you, but I'm thinking you have this image of her in your mind while you wank that has been etched into your brain and cannot be removed.
            Dawg, you love Miley Cyrus.

You wouldnt know what good singers are!

Comment

She freaking awful, son, awful. Barely can carry a tune. Sings in a low, sexy voice because SHE CAN'T HIT ANY HIT NOTES or sing in a strong voice. Basically talks her way through songs.

I can recommend better singers for you, but I'm thinking you have this image of her in your mind while you wank that has been etched into your brain and cannot be removed.
              Mooshashi, you're either trolling or upset because she doesn't look like one of the muscular she-beasts that you like.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Mooshashi, you're either trolling or upset because she doesn't look like one of the muscular she-beasts that you like.
                I didn't say she wasn't hot, only that she is a lousy singer.

Comment

I didn't say she wasn't hot, only that she is a lousy singer.
                  Yo. This dude done turn fully senile.

Comment

Sade still a nice looking lady. Hopefully she is off the drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                      What do you know about hitting notes?

I've been gigging regularly for years and have played Sade songs behind several singers and believe me, what Sade does isn't easy. I've yet to hear one decent cover of any of her material.

.......... and yes, she's easy on the eyes too.
                      Sexy as hell right there...

Comment

Working...
                      X