No announcement yet.

No fap log

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    I think nofap is placebo and utterly garbage. Not true at all...

pr0n is bad however but fapping isn't. Perhaps fap to your imagination and not pr0n.
    Many freemasons including aleister Crowley practised abstinence of sexual energy (no fap) as its known nowadays. Here's more info bro.

“Sex desire is the most powerful of human desires. When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, willpower, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times. So strong and impelling is the desire for sexual contact that men freely run the risk of life and reputation to indulge in it. When harnessed, and redirected along other lines, this motivating force maintains all of its attributes of keenness of imagination, courage, etc., which may be used as powerful creative forces in literature, art, or in any other profession or calling, including, of course, the accumulation of riches. The transmutation of sex energy calls for the exercise of will power, to be sure, but the reward is worth the effort. The desire for sexual expression is inborn and natural. The desire cannot and should not be submerged or eliminated. But it should be given an outlet through forms of expression, which enrich the body, mind, and spirit of a man. If not given this form of outlet through transmutation, it will seek outlets through purely physical channels. A river may be dammed, and its water controlled for a time, but its very nature causes it to be ever seeking means of expression. If it is not transmuted into some creative effort it will find a less worthy outlet.”

There is more to it though than just physically using your sexual drive for physical energy. The basic physical concept of using sex transmutation is, as mentioned, controlling ejaculation to increase energy levels. This significantly will affect the chemistry of the body and in particular Testosterone levels. The longer you can refrain from ejaculating, the higher your energy levels will become especially if you are engaging in sexual stimulation in some form on a daily or regular basis"

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      You little fockon rat come back
      Trust me mate my ring craft is a lot better than yours!! Keep your distance or be disfigured

Comment

Originally posted by foreskin frank View Post
        Trust me mate my ring craft is a lot better than yours!! Keep your distance or be disfigured
        Bring yo girly hands to scrap lady

i will rape yo butt and lick out my own jizz fam

come at me

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          Many freemasons including aleister Crowley practised abstinence of sexual energy (no fap) as its known nowadays. Here's more info bro.

“Sex desire is the most powerful of human desires. When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, willpower, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times. So strong and impelling is the desire for sexual contact that men freely run the risk of life and reputation to indulge in it. When harnessed, and redirected along other lines, this motivating force maintains all of its attributes of keenness of imagination, courage, etc., which may be used as powerful creative forces in literature, art, or in any other profession or calling, including, of course, the accumulation of riches. The transmutation of sex energy calls for the exercise of will power, to be sure, but the reward is worth the effort. The desire for sexual expression is inborn and natural. The desire cannot and should not be submerged or eliminated. But it should be given an outlet through forms of expression, which enrich the body, mind, and spirit of a man. If not given this form of outlet through transmutation, it will seek outlets through purely physical channels. A river may be dammed, and its water controlled for a time, but its very nature causes it to be ever seeking means of expression. If it is not transmuted into some creative effort it will find a less worthy outlet.”

There is more to it though than just physically using your sexual drive for physical energy. The basic physical concept of using sex transmutation is, as mentioned, controlling ejaculation to increase energy levels. This significantly will affect the chemistry of the body and in particular Testosterone levels. The longer you can refrain from ejaculating, the higher your energy levels will become especially if you are engaging in sexual stimulation in some form on a daily or regular basis"

Top info mate!

Comment

Day 7

Had a good gym session

Nice squat session

Nice sauna and steam session

Feel fresh

Comment

Day 8

Had some erotic dreams last night

Lots of morning wood

Felt horny during the evening

Did some meditation to help it

Went out

Smoked a joint

Laying in bed stoned af

Over all feel kinda good

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Day 8

Had some erotic dreams last night

Lots of morning wood

Felt horny during the evening

Did some meditation to help it

Went out

Smoked a joint

Laying in bed stoned af

Over all feel kinda good
                What a joke of a specimen you are. No life, no bird just you computer and weed. Oh and holiday with mummy n daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by foreskin frank View Post
                  What a joke of a specimen you are. No life, no bird just you computer and weed. Oh and holiday with mummy n daddy.
                  ...and you in my life baby.

Gonna stroke my coq thinking of u ....

Yum yum

Comment

Day 9

Feel good. A bit more energetic. Good day at work. Gonna rest a bit and start some more work. Project to complete for tomorro.

Its complete anyway but a brotha like me is a perefectionist. Gotta see what else i can

Was supposed to gym it but not today. Tomorro

Comment

Day 0

Jacked off three times last night.

I feel like sht.

Lazy and unmotivated as f**k.

Low testosterone, think I'm developing feelings for men.

Comment

Working...
                      X