Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna know what its like for 60 yr old woman on Tinder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] You wanna know what its like for 60 yr old woman on Tinder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Px-bB4vKMo

Watch it and weep. You wont like the results

Punchr can rack up some real solid geriatric kills!

punchr. Get your stanky azz in here boy! Your target demographic has been identified!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Punchr can rack up some real solid geriatric kills!

punchr. Get your stanky azz in here boy! Your target demographic has been identified!
      He wont know what to do lol

Comment

Those Golden Girls would make Punchr cry

Comment

saiblo

In jamica she could find a man to love her... as long as she just let go of social conventions.

Comment

Video removed.

Oh well, I guess I miss this joke

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Px-bB4vKMo

Watch it and weep. You wont like the results
              Vids been removed bro, what was it saying?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Video removed.

Oh well, I guess I miss this joke
                Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                Vids been removed bro, what was it saying?

Holy fck, the user must be a bscene user lol

Basically , he made a fake account of a chubby 60 yr old woman who wrote in her profile:

"Looking for 18-30 yr olds for no strings fun. I live alone, single and im pennyless"

within a short space of time the account was overwhelmed with matches and likes

These matches and likes were from good looking men, chad lites and even chads

Some young good looking handsome men saying stuff like they want to get down with her and stuff.

Then he started swiping right on men from the 60 yr old womans account.

She matched with 2 out of every 3 swipes. With young good looking mother****ers

Then the account was being overwhelmed with messages of guys trying to get with her.

The guy made a point of stating over and over again, this is a chubby 60 yr old woman. And that imagine what a young 22 yr old woman is going through and unless your exceptionally good looking, you aint getting any attention from here.

This old bird literally had hundreds of matches in the first few hours

It will make u think

Comment

Basically , he made a fake account of a chubby 60 yr old woman who wrote in her profile:

"Looking for 18-30 yr olds for no strings fun. I live alone, single and im pennyless"

Some young good looking handsome men saying stuff like they want to get down with her and stuff.

Then the account was being overwhelmed with messages of guys trying to get with her.

The guy made a point of stating over and over again, this is a chubby 60 yr old woman. And that imagine what a young 22 yr old woman is going through and unless your exceptionally good looking, you aint getting any attention from here.

It will make u think
                  Jesus christ lol it does make you think man. The younger chicks must get thousands of likes and matches. Probably why alot of them have massive ego's!

Comment

It will make u think
                    Oh wow, I can imagine, though. It's a lot of horny mofos out here ready to smash anything that moves

Comment

Working...
                    X