Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna know what its like for 60 yr old woman on Tinder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
    Jesus christ lol it does make you think man. The younger chicks must get thousands of likes and matches. Probably why alot of them have massive ego's!
    Correct. I matched with a fat 28 yr old chick once. She had 2000 matches in one week,

I matched with a 50 yr old warthog once who was thriving off the attention she was getting on Tinder. She was almost obese. Massive ego? She brushed me off like she was a prime Jennifer Aniston. Telling me i aint good enough and should try harder.

Looks wise u can get a guy whose rated a 7, and will get matches with 2's and 3s.

Tinder works for women is advantageous for them

https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillD...competing_for/

Either way when reading the study it struck me that even though women match with 10% of men they like but they are getting rejected by 90%. With the chance of men receiving swipes being minuscule who are these men that are actively rejecting women? I understand that these might not be same men for every woman. But surely there must be an overlap.

Since the study tries to normalize to average attractiveness and I don't have access to the numbers calculating standard deviation is impossible. The hint lies in 90% of women getting rejected themselves. Just throwing a rough number maybe 5% of men are seeing significant matches. Most men are wasting their time on Tinder.

In short, all the women are swiping on the tall good looking mofos, the top 5 percent. The rest of the men are ignored.
    Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 02-14-2020, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Correct. I matched with a fat 28 yr old chick once. She had 2000 matches in one week,

I matched with a 50 yr old warthog once who was thriving off the attention she was getting on Tinder. She was almost obese. Massive ego? She brushed me off like she was a prime Jennifer Aniston. Telling me i aint good enough and should try harder.

Looks wise u can get a guy whose rated a 7, and will get matches with 2's and 3s.

Tinder works for women is advantageous for them

https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillD...competing_for/

In short, all the women are swiping on the tall good looking mofos, the top 5 percent. The rest of the men are ignored.
      Bro that's crazy what a piss take. I remember being on pof few years ago and the fatties actually enjoyed the attention and were thirsty for you.. This Tinder chit is changing things up and you know as well as i do even most attractive chicks online look completely different in person false advertising so the fat ones must look hideous yet act as if they aren't. Its crazy man.

Comment

Working...
      X