Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women Died Of Starvation After Being In ISOLATION CELL FOR 4 DAYS With NO Charges!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Because while you may do your due diligence in screening your buyer not everyone does and if people are fully held accountable for helping someone get their hands on a gun who legally couldn’t otherwise because they are too cheap to spend $20 or something reasonable on the process they should also be held accountable for what that gun gets used for. Folks love saying they need a gun for protection from criminals but how are criminals getting theirs..at some point the inconvenience is less than the risk of not doing it. It shouldn’t be a burden for you to spend three days and twenty bucks on a gun sale. If it is I don’t know what to tell you..maybe don’t sell them then. You can’t tell me you haven’t seen someone stupid and angry enough to go kill someone if only they had access to a weapon at that time..because we all have. As I mentioned on another thread I have redneck friends in Pennsylvania who shouldn’t by any stretch or the imagination own guns ever..legally or not..great people but give them a few drinks or if they are messing with pills become different people. I’ve had many chats with them about that shh.
    I'm not doing any diligence. I shouldn't have to, and neither should any other private citizen. That's my point!!

It shouldn't be our responsibility. We're the law-abidung ones, remember.

It's like this, if you have a guy who has had DWIs and he's barred from drinking and he goes out and buys himself beer. Do you punish the clerk at 7/11 who sells this guy beer, or do you punish the guy who broke the law by buying the beer?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I'm not doing any diligence. I shouldn't have to, and neither should any other private citizen. That's my point!!

It shouldn't be our responsibility. We're the law-abidung ones, remember.

It's like this, if you have a guy who has had DWIs and he's barred from drinking and he goes out and buys himself beer. Do you punish the clerk at 7/11 who sells this guy beer, or do you punish the guy who broke the law by buying the beer?
      Dude I’m not going to debate this with you. I hope you rethink this and come back and reread what you wrote because I see you complain plenty about crime and stats but then you say this? I’m sorry while we agree on a lot it but this we won’t. I don’t want to get into name calling here but that no responsibility is bullshh and comparing drink to a gun in this hypothetical is bullshh

Comment

I have family in that life..they didn’t become players in that world by being smart but by being ruthless and by buying their way out of trouble. People sometimes forget that even cops can have a price and be bought..not all but there are many that do, can and have. One thing I can say about that life as someone who walked away from it in his teens is that, it doesn’t last long. Prison or death are the two outcomes for them all.
        We have to 1st define what ''smart'' is in a scenario. Organizing people to do crimes with you, or even better, for you.....I doubt many king pins ever went to high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          We have to 1st define what ''smart'' is in a scenario. Organizing people to do crimes with you, or even better, for you.....I doubt many king pins ever went to high school.
          Dude all criminals think they are smart. Ironically the math required to handle, split, cut, bag, and distribute drugs is something they learn in the streets whereas had they learned it in school they might have chosen a different life. Drug dealing isn’t rocket science though and organizing it isn’t either the show of just how far from smart they are is the refusal to walk away. My cousin hector had homes in the carribean, video vixen type wife, bentleys, jags, and millions at a point he could’ve walked away with his freedom...he didn’t, now he’s begging for commissary money after everything was seized. I’m sure he’s got some money left over somewhere but will it be there in 15 years? Unlikely. I was in that life until I was nearly 20 and already in college but realized that game is rigged and unwinnable at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
            Ketosis lmfao this isnt a diet where you cutting out your carbs for your latest hippie diet lmfao.
            ketoacidosis not ketosis.

Comment

Dude all criminals think they are smart. Ironically the math required to handle, split, cut, bag, and distribute drugs is something they learn in the streets whereas had they learned it in school they might have chosen a different life. Drug dealing isn’t rocket science though and organizing it isn’t either the show of just how far from smart they are is the refusal to walk away. My cousin hector had homes in the carribean, video vixen type wife, bentleys, jags, and millions at a point he could’ve walked away with his freedom...he didn’t, now he’s begging for commissary money after everything was seized. I’m sure he’s got some money left over somewhere but will it be there in 15 years? Unlikely. I was in that life until I was nearly 20 and already in college but realized that game is rigged and unwinnable at this level.
              Again, if a ''dummy'' can get away with their crime for x amount of years and organizing a crew to do his bidding, that kinda places him above that college grad who's serving fraps at the coffee shop.

Came from the gutters and did things where he can buy what he wants. In this life, obtaining money is one way of defining ''smart''. Imho

A broke genius is worse off than a guy slinging on a corner.

You don't need to know everything about everything. Just know the shlt that deals with what you do.

I want to be a rocket scientist, well, I better learn that shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Again, if a ''dummy'' can get away with their crime for x amount of years and organizing a crew to do his bidding, that kinda places him above that college grad who's serving fraps at the coffee shop.

Came from the gutters and did things where he can buy what he wants. In this life, obtaining money is one way of defining ''smart''. Imho

A broke genius is worse off than a guy slinging on a corner.

You don't need to know everything about everything. Just know the shlt that deals with what you do.

I want to be a rocket scientist, well, I better learn that shlt.
                That’s fine if that’s your thinking. Some people are happy to live fast and die young and some folks like steady long life. The difference is folks who come into things easy never appreciate them and thus never truly enjoy them. You say he can buy what he wants, not fully true but I won’t get into purchases over x amount and what notifications they trigger. Yet the stuff he can get he only owns until the inevitable happens and it’s seized. Check out some federal auditions if you want to see what I mean. I’d rather be a college grad that’s serving fraps as you say (personally don’t know a single college grad making less than six figures for any other reason than by choice I.e. teachers/counselors) than talking to slick trick and sheisty esquire criminal attorney at law. Not all money is good money and there are plenty of dummies with money, even non-criminal ones. There wouldn’t be a market for diamond encrusted watches if there weren’t rich dummies. But alas, I’m neither..just a guy who grew up on welfare, lived through the crack epidemic, buried nearly a dozen friends, fought a few cases, almost lost my freedom saw the game was rigged, said I’d rather live in the building than be the guy opening the door to the building, and took the path I did and put my guns down for good. I sleep plenty well at night not worrying about the streets and that within itself is priceless.
                Last edited by turnedup; 02-17-2020, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X