Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women Died Of Starvation After Being In ISOLATION CELL FOR 4 DAYS With NO Charges!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Literally I laugh at folks when they say that about stopping an aggressive government..there’s a reason it was written when it was muskets..now your rifle isn’t doing shhh against the military might. So you may as well not even bother getting shot at waving that cok extension you call a gun and im not an Anti-gun person just anti-idiots owning guns.
    So you don't want cops having guns.. I can agree with that.
    But imagine being such a pathetic politician that you have to disarm the the public.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Literally I laugh at folks when they say that about stopping an aggressive government..there’s a reason it was written when it was muskets..now your rifle isn’t doing shhh against the military might. So you may as well not even bother getting shot at waving that cok extension you call a gun and im not an Anti-gun person just anti-idiots owning guns.
      The public would never get their hands of the weaponry the Military Forces will. Us being armed in a Civil War would amount to us being a mere nuisance.

As for keeping guns out of an idiots hand, what if they become stupid after buying the gun ?

What about smart criminals ? If a thug can manage to keep a few blocks on lockdown by becoming a king pin, he can't be that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        But imagine being such a pathetic politician that you have to disarm the the public.
        Cops with no guns in a society where everyone else does ?!?!?

Comment

They’re only human fellas, they’re allowed to make mistakes...give em a break.

(now read this again but realize I’m being sarcastic.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
            Hogwash. The 4th day without eating is when your body is entering ketosis. No one does at stage, nonsense
            Ketosis lmfao this isnt a diet where you cutting out your carbs for your latest hippie diet lmfao.

Comment

Four days? Who dies of starvation in four day’s? You can go over a month without food.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
                Ketosis lmfao this isnt a diet where you cutting out your carbs for your latest hippie diet lmfao.
                Ketosis just means that the body switches over from using carbs/starches/sugars as energy and starts using fat reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Ketosis just means that the body switches over from using carbs/starches/sugars as energy and starts using fat reserves.
                  Then he should know ketosis can happen in 2 days! on depends on teh individual.

And if you read the article this women had the cops called on her cause she was suffering a mental breakdown, SO WHO KNOWS HOW LONG SHE HASNT ATE PRIOR to going into custody but 4 days without food is CRUEL and UNJUST especially for someone WHO ISNT CHARGED FOR ANY CRIME!

Comment

The institution looks like it's in a lot of trouble here, having denied Ms Rodriguez her right to an adjudication hearing to determine probable cause for seizure. Gerstein v. Pugh, 420 U.S. 103 (1975).

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      Dude I have white red neck friends in Pennsylvania that are examples of people who shouldn’t be allowed to own guns. I don’t just mean criminals in the hood, I also mean pick up truck driving rednecks whom I’ve seen trying to start some shh because they have a pistol on them. I’m licensed in one of the hardest states to get the license but that shhhh isn’t to suddenly grow heart and want to create issues. I don’t think everyone has the temperance to own guns.

Comment

Working...
                      X