Collapse
No announcement yet.

HATRED THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing housework...or rather being nagged to do it. i like a clean place but women, please, if we live together STOP BITCHING.

With that said, I will never live with another woman again (besides my daughter of course).

Comment

• i hate coming sooooooooooo fucking close to making it with some chick, and then her ***** cousin is like, "Oh, we have to go right now!" And I'm like, "Maybe we can do something tomorrow?" And she goes "Oh, I can't, I live in Big Bear. I'm just here visiting my cousin. I actually have to leave tomorrow." So I'm like "Well let your cousin go home, and you can catch up." And the ***** cousin fucking ruins everything with her relentlessness.

Comment

• Hey Piggu, i'm tearin' you a new ******* in your thread...

Where's the love???

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          Hey Piggu, i'm tearin' you a new ******* in your thread...

Where's the love???
          hahaha I hate that you're looking for love in the Hatred thread.

Comment

• I hate heading out to work sick, when f@ggot ass mofoz who just started this week already called off!!

Comment

• i hate antiques roadshow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                i hate coming sooooooooooo fucking close to making it with some chick, and then her ***** cousin is like, "Oh, we have to go right now!" And I'm like, "Maybe we can do something tomorrow?" And she goes "Oh, I can't, I live in Big Bear. I'm just here visiting my cousin. I actually have to leave tomorrow." So I'm like "Well let your cousin go home, and you can catch up." And the ***** cousin fucking ruins everything with her relentlessness.
                I'm still pissed about this, so I'm bumping it. I double hate this.

Comment

• I hate that I'm having one of those days when you just can't get going.

Comment

• I hate family drama.

Comment

• I hate that I defeated Harvard, and I forgot to bring in the letter to show everyone at school.

Comment

Working...
                      X