Collapse
No announcement yet.

HATRED THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that some **** got the job I applied for.

Comment

• I hate ****ing **** thugs that go to clubs and wear wife beaters, they wear gel and go to tanning salons and they think they are tough guys because they bench 150 pounds 3 times a week.

They are lucky i can't afford to lose my job or i would beat them to a pulp and stomp on their heads until i crush their skulls. All of them, 10 at a time, i don't give a ****.

Alright, i feel much better now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
        I hate ****ing **** thugs that go to clubs and wear wife beaters, they wear gel and go to tanning salons and they think they are tough guys because they bench 150 pounds 3 times a week.

They are lucky i can't afford to lose my job or i would beat them to a pulp and stomp on their heads until i crush their skulls. All of them, 10 at a time, i don't give a ****.

Wear a wife beater? what the hell is a wife beater??

Comment

• Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
          Wear a wife beater? what the hell is a wife beater??
          Haha, a white tank top.

Comment

• I hate when there's no decent boxing on on Saturday nights and you've got to wait till stupid oclock in the morning for a stream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
              I hate ****ing **** thugs that go to clubs and wear wife beaters, they wear gel and go to tanning salons and they think they are tough guys because they bench 150 pounds 3 times a week.

What is New Jersey doing in Canada?

Back on topic: I hate people who challenge you to a fight, and then use every excuse in the book to back down at the last moment. MEAN WHAT YOU SAY, AND CARRY IT OUT, JOTOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler
                Reminds me of high school Sci.

I hate cockblockin mothafuckas.

This has robbed me of one brag worthy one night stand, Mang. Hatin' ass jealous bitches. Most of the time it's some jealous fat chick trying to "protect" her girl. It's like, but "I'm a gentleman you bum ass *****!"

Comment

• I hate the movie Marley and Me. Fucking awful "movie", if you can call it that.

Comment

• I hate having work to do that I've been putting off for over a week.

Comment

• I hate that I have to make a presentation today and I'm nervous as fuck. :/

Comment

Working...
                      X