Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloomberg: “Put All The Cops In Minority Neighborhoods, where the crime is." [Audio]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    one of the oldest sayings ever is... don't judge a book by it's cover
    So you see a young black dude pants hanging off his ass, gold chains hanging from everywhere, shades on and he has headphones on.

Now is he listening to....

Patsy Cline
    Hank Williams
    Bonnie Raitt
    CCR
    Lil' Wayne

well?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      How do you define crime?

If whites, on average, do more drugs than blacks, well isn't that a crime where people should be arrested for?

Take the heroin epidemic for example. Whites aren't targeted and incarcerated half as much as blacks in the 80's for crack even despite whites selling and doing more drugs in the 80's.

Point is is these war zones and high crime areas were CREATED.
      Created by who?

Comment

Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
        So you see a young black dude pants hanging off his ass, gold chains hanging from everywhere, shades on and he has headphones on.

Now is he listening to....

Patsy Cline
        Hank Williams
        Bonnie Raitt
        CCR
        Lil' Wayne

well?

the answer to that question is obvious

creedence clearwater revival man... who else

when most adults have embarrassed themselves often enough, they learn not to judge a book by it's cover

no other profession would tolerate wild unsubstantiated assumptions... you are highly unlikely to succeed in business running around judging a book by it's cover

Comment

We need to change the laws then, yes if you see a dude who looks the part stop him and check him out.

Trust me I don't look the part, have never looked the part or will ever look the part, and most people are like me.

Come on mn you know what is being talked about here, that OBVIOUSLY thuggish looking cat we have all seen, and think,,,,,thug,
          Yes I know the type you're talking about Ive made that clear. We are still a nation of laws, we have a constitution for a reason.

Doesnt matter, if this some how made it to law you think criminals are stupid? They would just put tats in places you couldnt see. Then what? Then what would the cops do? STOP EVERYONE they THOUGHT was up to no good. No thanks.
          All it would do is divide us more.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            the answer to that question is obvious

creedence clearwater revival man... who else

when most adults have embarrassed themselves often enough, they learn not to judge a book by it's cover

no other profession would tolerate wild unsubstantiated assumptions... you are highly unlikely to succeed in business running around judging a book by it's cover
            Actually....

Retired insurance sales, made my living knowing how to read people. Knowing what buttons to push, knowing when to shut up, knowing NEVER talk to just her or just him (unless there is no other other) their out.......let me talk to....

I do believe if you pull up and the lawn is knee high, garbage all over the place, three broke down rusted out cars in the front yard and the place stinks of chicken ****, the house won't be spic and span.........guess what?

Believe what people are showing you.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Yes I know the type you're talking about Ive made that clear. We are still a nation of laws, we have a constitution for a reason.

Doesnt matter, if this some how made it to law you think criminals are stupid? They would just put tats in places you couldnt see. Then what? Then what would the cops do? STOP EVERYONE they THOUGHT was up to no good. No thanks.
              All it would do is divide us more.
              A constitution written how many years ago for a 100% different world? How was child **** back in 1776, how about terrorist groups and drug abuse? What was violence in the schools like back in 1776?

We need laws that fit the world we actually live in today, not a bunch of siily BS totally out of date.

Cops see a guy/guys looking thuggish, stop and check um out. Simply common sense.

I see a pit bull not on a leash across the street, yep....concerned, why?
              Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-10-2020, 11:02 PM.

Comment

A constitution written how many years ago for a 100% different world? How was child **** back in 1776, how about terrorist groups and drug abuse? What was violence in the schools like back in 1776?

We need laws that fit the world we actually live in today, not a bunch of siily BS totally out of date.

Cops see a guy/guys looking thuggish, stop and check um out. Simply common sense.

So, do you have any friends that are cops? Knowing how my buddies brag about breaking limbs theres no way in hell I want them to have more power. You want to open the door and change the Constitution? Whats next guns? So Cops that can do whatever they want and I cant own a gun? No thanks. Like you seeing that pit leash, I see the same, but its not pits Im worried about.

Comment

Most "laws" are decided by judges on an ongoing basis, which means the law is ever changing, and not just based on 1776. In fact, the Terry v Ohio case, which establishes the test for unreasonability of police frisk's, was decided in either 1963 or 64.

The two pronged test is 1. Is the search reasonable (meaning would a reasonable person have cause to believe the suspect is armed), and 2. Is the underlying reason for the initial stop justified. For that, the officer needs a specific articulable reason for stopping the suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    So, do you have any friends that are cops? Knowing how my buddies brag about breaking limbs theres no way in hell I want them to have more power. You want to open the door and change the Constitution? Whats next guns? So Cops that can do whatever they want and I cant own a gun? No thanks. Like you seeing that pit leash, I see the same, but its not pits Im worried about.
                    Yes I do have buddies who are cops and a brother in law. The stories they can tell, actually hard to believe.

I don't have any reason to be out on the street at 1am, who does if not job related? Safe to say most people out at that time of night are into something illegal. Talking %%%, so.....check um out.

Comment

Yes I do have buddies who are cops and a brother in law. The stories they can tell, actually hard to believe.

I don't have any reason to be out on the street at 1am, who does if not job related? Safe to say most people out at that time of night are into something illegal. Talking %%%, so.....check um out.
                      Do some ride along's with them, Ive seen it first hand. I understand they're just people but power goes to the head and I dont care what race you are everyone gets a taste.

Cmon, kids out on the weekend and not everyones weekend is the same. You want a curfew now?

Its cool bro you have your thoughts and I have mine. Night.

Comment

Working...
                      X