Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloomberg: “Put All The Cops In Minority Neighborhoods, where the crime is." [Audio]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    It’s okay for a billionaire white DEMOCRAT to say it.
    Whenever I fill out an application (for anything) it asks, Are you Hispanic? Then it asks, Race: White, Black, Prefer not to say.

So out of curiosity, when white people fill out an Application, does it say? Are you Caucasian? Race: Democrat, Republican or prefer not to say?..

The reason I ask is it seems like there is a lot of deflection and finger pointing as to who the "real racist" are? The Democrats or the Republicans?? But I cant tell the difference, they look the same to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Whenever I fill out an application (for anything) it asks, Are you Hispanic? Then it asks, Race: White, Black, Prefer not to say.

So out of curiosity, when white people fill out an Application, does it say? Are you Caucasian? Race: Democrat, Republican or prefer not to say?..

The reason I ask is it seems like there is a lot of deflection and finger pointing as to who the "real racist" are? The Democrats or the Republicans?? But I cant tell the difference, they look the same to me.
      They are all the same lol. Only difference from what I’ve seen is that the left has realized calling someone a racist will immediately shut down the debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        They are all the same lol. Only difference from what I’ve seen is that the left has realized calling someone a racist will immediately shut down the debate.
        I hate the word "racist." I rarely use it, I only use it when someone claims superiority of their race over anothers. The word lost its meaning when school yard kids started using it as a defense.

Comment

I hate the word "racist." I rarely use it, I only use it when someone claims superiority of their race over anothers. The word lost its meaning when school yard kids started using it as a defense.
          agreed 100% half of these people wouldn't know what racism was if it hit them.

Comment

Lmao, why do I need to go Mexico? Im a U.S. Citizen and I probably have lineage that puts me here b4 you. Besides, I just think its funny that you get all butt hurt when whites get stereotyped but you have no problem doing it to other non white kids. Dont do it to others if you dont like it being done to yourself. And its funny you talk about cartel violence but who do you think taught a Mexican to pull a trigger? Its give and take though, we give the Mexicans guns, and they give us drugs.

To add, I dont think there has been any Mexican or Mexican American going around killing whites because they are white like whites do to black and Mexicans. So yes, the loner, "mentally ill" white boy should be stopped and frisked just like the black kid that "reeks of weed" and has an "attitude problem."

Bringing up mass shooters in comparison to everyday crime when the occurrence probability between the two is not even in the same world to justify stop and frisk shows me you’re the one butthurt, not the other way around.

Per the second part of your statement, a white person is about 80% more likely to be killed by a Mexican or black person than the other way around, robbery and other crimes are even higher in disproportionality between the two.

I know your type, you like to call white people racists and other filthy names, meanwhile you sit at home and talk **** about white people behind closed doors with your family and friends, complaining about them while literally using everything white people made to make your life easier.

In conclusion I nor other white people did not invent the crime statistics and are not responsible for anyone’s misfortune in this day and age. And aren’t you mostly white yourself? Northern Mexicans are particularly overwhelmingly of European decent, especially those that settled in California like yourself.
            Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-12-2020, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Spare me the virtue signaling cuck language. It's time to stop pretending we don't know who these police officers are stopping and frisking. Because it's typically not the well put together young black guy with a school back pack on. Its the guy with a grill, that stinks like weed, and is talking shit back to the cops.

I don't understand why so many fall for this stupid propaganda, when we both know you yourself if caught in the hood would be stereotyping and profiling each person you pass by who could put you in danger of getting your ass beat and robbed. Like I said, the luxury of complaining about stop and frisk only comes from those who are in well off areas or areas well enough that don't have to deal with the ugliness of crime on a daily basis.
              I'm not virtue signaling, I'm just trying to think about the practice in terms of individual right and freedoms - which I hold dear.

If I was being stopped and frisked by some aggressive cop - I would feel like my rights were being violated.

However, I do acknowledge crime statistics and want democrats, liberals, progressives - whatever - to discuss them honestly. How can we begin to tackle a problem if we can't discuss the obvious truths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                You rarely get under my skin.

I think you overestimate your humor and your intelligence.

You lack self awareness.

You think you're being clever but no one else thinks it.

You think you're winning, when you're really not.

You think you're funny, when no one is laughing.

It's sad really.

Keep trying, son. But you and I both know what happens when we have a convo. You get proven to be an idiot, or revert to trolling because you can't keep up.

So long, chump.

Comment

It's time to stop pretending we don't know who these police officers are stopping and frisking. Because it's typically not the well put together young black guy with a school back pack on. Its the guy with a grill, that stinks like weed, and is talking shit back to the cops.
                  What is this based on?

I've been stopped and frisked while working for one of the largest law firms in NYC and dressed the part. Police even opened up my briefcase.

I don't think there has ever been a study about how those who are stopped and frisked are dressed.

To be honest, the whole "well look how they are dressed" argument seems no different than saying girls dressed like skanks deserve to be raped.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    What is this based on?

I've been stopped and frisked while working for one of the largest law firms in NYC and dressed the part. Police even opened up my briefcase.

I don't think there has ever been a study about how those who are stopped and frisked are dressed.

To be honest, the whole "well look how they are dressed" argument seems no different than saying girls dressed like skanks deserve to be raped.

When I was a teenager in highschool my best friend and I were parked in a far empty corner of a mall parking lot. A cop drove by and saw us. He then rolled around to our car and started asking a million questions. Then when he wasnt satisfied with the answers we gave him (which were the truth) he then proceeded to call back up where about 7 other cop cars rolled up and then he proceeded to tear up my friends car high and low looking for weed.

What’s the point of this story? We are or were victim to our demographics. Cops are still аssholes but I can’t fully blame them, because the mans instincts atleast in my case were right.
                    Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-13-2020, 09:53 AM.

Comment

When I was a teenager in highschool my best friend and I were parked in a far empty corner of a mall parking lot. A cop drove by and saw us. He then rolled around to our car and started asking a million questions. Then when he wasnt satisfied with the answers we gave him (which were the truth) he then proceeded to call back up where about 7 other cop cars rolled up and then he proceeded to tear up my friends car high and low looking for weed.

What’s the point of this story? We fit a certain demographic, teens who smoked weed and that is the only reason he started questioning us. Was there weed in my friends car? Yes there was and I have no idea how he managed not to find it, but cops instincts were right.

So what happened to you was wrong and they were off base, and What happened to me was also wrong in the sense the only reason he pulled up to our car was because of our age and look. In one case he was correct in his suspicions in the other he wasn’t.
                      I get what you are saying, but I don't think infringing on someone's rights can be justified by cops getting it right sometimes.

Your situation sounds like an illegal search, which shouldn't hold up in court anyway. But also, weren't stop and frisk tactics notoriously unsuccessful? I've always read statistics like: "Only 5.37 percent of all stops between 2004 and 2009 resulted in arrests." Actually pulled from a page on stop and frisk.

Comment

Working...
                      X