Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you enter a friends with benefits situation with a tranny?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Well, tbh I still can't decide if this is a joke or not.
    I just um, feel dirty or need counseling the more I read this...

Comment

I mean does this really surprise anyone really? I mean TS been trying to get shirtless pics from posters for years. When I saw the infamous do rag pic, I knew then Darkseid was LGBT.

Now he feels free coming out the closet and getting railed by a Filipino Lady boy. It's a slippery slope from there to blowing random resort vacationers.

I'm glad u came out. Enjoy the sexcapades and be responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
        I mean does this really surprise anyone really? I mean TS been trying to get shirtless pics from posters for years. When I saw the infamous do rag pic, I knew then Darkseid was LGBT.

Now he feels free coming out the closet and getting railed by a Filipino Lady boy. It's a slippery slope from there to blowing random resort vacationers.

I'm glad u came out. Enjoy the sexcapades and be responsible.
        He’s not getting railed bro. He’s slamming that trannies ass. There is a big difference.

You can be alpha straight and still slam a trannies azz without being gay.

If he’s sucking her off or taking up his azz then he’s gay but he is not doing that.

What he’s got going on is a typical male on female fling and dude is having the time of his life.

Real talk. No BSing

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Our boy Darkseid has gone from alpha to blowpha with this thread.
          This thread is too funny.

Thread of the year so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            This thread is too funny.

Thread of the year so far.
            This thread is delivering

Definatley on par with some of the bscene greats

Darksied too alpha to be g4y

His pecker will turn that trannies butthole into a possy

Darksieds logic is fockin this tranny has made him more successful with chicks ?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              This thread is delivering

Definatley on par with some of the bscene greats

Darksied too alpha to be g4y

His pecker will turn that trannies butthole into a possy

Darksieds logic is fockin this tranny has made him more successful with chicks ?
              No BSing, that logic is not incorrect at all.

After I had my super fling with my Latina tranny 20 years ago. After it ended it lead me to my wife who I’m still with to this day.

So dude is on to something.

If you have never tried something don’t knock it.

For your sake you better not go with a hot dime piece tranny because she will have you sprung, for reals. If you ain’t man enough to handle it then stay away because I’m super serious when I say tranny love is a powerful thing and not for the faint of heart.

Btw, this is real talk when I say this, but ****ing a trannies azz is so good especially when you put KY on the tip of your beef that you will literally cum within a few pumps it is that good. That’s real talk.
              Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 02-11-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                pic didny post.. its the tranny vickie secret model

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                  Well, tbh I still can't decide if this is a joke or not.
                  I just um, feel dirty or need counseling the more I read this...
                  Honestly it’s not a joke. I can tell it’s not a joke because I’ve been there in a similar situation and done that.

At first I thought he was trolling but it’s the genuine real deal article.

Just watch that dude is on the cusp of falling in love. Tranny love is nothing to fuk around with especially when she’s a dime piece like the one he got.
                  Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 02-11-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Im confused as fuk. So many references to "she" "this chick" "her" but how can that be the case when it literally has a dick and balls? Not even a post op trans. Ikigai is one dirty man I'm bout to throw the fuk up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                      Im confused as fuk. So many references to "she" "this chick" "her" but how can that be the case when it literally has a dick and balls? Not even a post op trans. Ikigai is one dirty man I'm bout to throw the fuk up right now.
                      Dude we are not talking about some barely passable tranny who has an Adam’s Apple with big feet, big hands and a mans jawline.

Dude there are tons of hot dime piece tranny’s that would have you drolling. Real talk.

There is nothing gay about fuking that chick he has in the azz. She’s a true dime piece.

Question for you, have you ever fuk’d your girl in her azz?

Anyways ikigali is not sucking her kok or getting fukd in his azz.

From my own experience when I had my fling years ago with my Latina tranny. It was only like once in a the whole year when we were together that I saw her dong. Plus when I’d fuk her in her azz she’d have a sexy thong on and would let me pull it to the side when I put it In her azz. I would never see her kok and balls when I would fuk her.

But the dime piece tranny’s are chicks/girls/dimes or whatever you want to call her.

Comment

Working...
                      X