Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gayle King received death threats over interview clip about Kobe Bryant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was stupid to bring up. mess was 17 years ago..how is it even relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
      it was stupid to bring up. mess was 17 years ago..how is it even relevant?
      So u agree with snoop dog?

Comment

How dare she bring up things that are true.

Everybody out here calling a guy who strangled, raped, intimidated, then paid off a 19 year old a freaking hero.

Snoop also said to free Bill Cosby. Dude just loves rapists, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          So u agree with snoop dog?
          Yes, i agree she is a b1tch and trash for bringing that up..she could have interviewed him or mentioned it while he was alive if she wanted to..the man was falsely accused and it was proven in court..what more do people want?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            How dare she bring up things that are true.

Everybody out here calling a guy who strangled, raped, intimidated, then paid off a 19 year old a freaking hero.

Snoop also said to free Bill Cosby. Dude just loves rapists, I guess.
            Can you please post the facts that back that up

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              My issue is why didn't Gayle start this up when he was still alive? Was she afraid of potential lawsuits? For her this was an attempted attention and ratings grab. It got her more attention than she wanted. I don't feel bad for her. It seems her and Oprah love to pick on dead people.
              This.

I don't condone death threats for this type of bs but when you do bs like f#ck with a dead person its not surprising shes getting death threats.

To me this falls into the territory of do stupid sh^t win stupid prizes.

Comment

Susan Rice tossed her hat in the ring. Punked Snoop.

Susan Rice, the former Obama adviser who lied on five Sunday shows about a video causing the 9/11/12 attack on the Benghazi consulate, threatened Snoop Dogg online. Snoop Dogg recently ripped into CBS’ Gayle King after an old ‘rape’ clip of Kobe showed up on twitter.

It is important to provide background.

King responded that she was “mortified” and had no idea CBS would revive or did revive that clip. She is reportedly very upset about it.

The rapper had blasted her in his usual manner. He told King she was “…way out of pocket. What do you gain from that?” He wanted to know why she was coming after her own people. She didn’t go after Harvey Weinstein like that, he said. He called her insulting names, using curses, and told her to back off “before we come and get you.”

SUSAN RICE JUMPS INTO THE FRAY WITH A THREAT

Susan Rice, the former national security adviser Susan Rice told Snoop Dogg to “back the **** off” from CBS News journalist Gayle King.

Rice tweeted, “This is despicable. Gayle King is one of the most principled, fair and tough journalists alive. Snoop, back the **** off. You come for GayleKing, you come against an army. You will lose, and it won’t be pretty.”

“Snoop, back the **** off. You come for GayleKing, you come against an army. You will lose, and it won’t be pretty.”

King’s friend Oprah said King is receiving death threats and is now traveling with security.

In a later Instagram video, Snoop Dogg clarified that he is a “non-violent” person, adding he didn’t want any harm to come to King and he wasn’t threatening her. He said he just wants her to “have a little more respect for Vanessa, her babies, and Kobe Bryant’s legacy.”

CBS News President Susan Zirinsky on Saturday called any threats against King “despicable.”

“We fully support Gayle King and her integrity as a journalist. We find the threats against her or any journalist doing their job reprehensible,” she said.

Snoop Dogg wasn’t alone. He joined LeBron James, 50 Cent and even the imprisoned Bill Cosby.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                  Can you please post the facts that back that up
                  He admitted he strangled her to the cops that arrested him, and she had bruising on her jaw and neck. He claimed it was consensual strangulation.

He ran a shaming campaign so vicious that it caused the creation of rape shield laws to protect victims' personal info in Colorado.

Then he apologized to the victim publicly and said he understands how "she feels she didn't consent".

Then he paid her off after she agreed not to testify, after Kobe's lawyers leaked her name, sexual history, and medical history to the public and she received death threats.

You don't apologize to someone and pay them not to testify against you if you didn't do them harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I got banned for a day or two for being insensitive to Kobe’s death. My inlce died a few days before, and he wasn’t famous, just hardworking and old. So many guys got mad at me for my insensitivity.

I also wasn’t depressed or sad when jfk jr died in a Cessna with his wife and sister in law.

I feel bad about not feeling bad enough, but people are dying all over the world and what?

Sure he accomplished a lot in basketball. He left a great legacy.
                    None of them feel bad either. Crocodile tears just to feel like they're part of something.

Crying because a millionaire who contributed absolutely nothing to society (chased balls around for a living) & may have been a rapist died while joyriding in their helicopter?

It's deliberate baiting. They know after a week straight someone reasonable will intervene and say "Uh guys, this is kind of silly now".

Then they can all swarm that person and accuse them of being "glad the hero died!". Instinctive mammalian/primate behavior.
                    Last edited by ////; 02-10-2020, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Susan Rice tossed her hat in the ring. Punked Snoop.

Susan Rice, the former Obama adviser who lied on five Sunday shows about a video causing the 9/11/12 attack on the Benghazi consulate, threatened Snoop Dogg online. Snoop Dogg recently ripped into CBS’ Gayle King after an old ‘rape’ clip of Kobe showed up on twitter.

It is important to provide background.

King responded that she was “mortified” and had no idea CBS would revive or did revive that clip. She is reportedly very upset about it.

The rapper had blasted her in his usual manner. He told King she was “…way out of pocket. What do you gain from that?” He wanted to know why she was coming after her own people. She didn’t go after Harvey Weinstein like that, he said. He called her insulting names, using curses, and told her to back off “before we come and get you.”

SUSAN RICE JUMPS INTO THE FRAY WITH A THREAT

Susan Rice, the former national security adviser Susan Rice told Snoop Dogg to “back the **** off” from CBS News journalist Gayle King.

Rice tweeted, “This is despicable. Gayle King is one of the most principled, fair and tough journalists alive. Snoop, back the **** off. You come for GayleKing, you come against an army. You will lose, and it won’t be pretty.”

“Snoop, back the **** off. You come for GayleKing, you come against an army. You will lose, and it won’t be pretty.”

King’s friend Oprah said King is receiving death threats and is now traveling with security.

In a later Instagram video, Snoop Dogg clarified that he is a “non-violent” person, adding he didn’t want any harm to come to King and he wasn’t threatening her. He said he just wants her to “have a little more respect for Vanessa, her babies, and Kobe Bryant’s legacy.”

CBS News President Susan Zirinsky on Saturday called any threats against King “despicable.”

“We fully support Gayle King and her integrity as a journalist. We find the threats against her or any journalist doing their job reprehensible,” she said.

Snoop Dogg wasn’t alone. He joined LeBron James, 50 Cent and even the imprisoned Bill Cosby.
                      lol she punked nobody, what army? Not that Snoop was right, he has made plenty of idiotic statements for decades, but she's just as wrong for getting involved against somebody like Snoop in her position.

Comment

Working...
                      X