Collapse
No announcement yet.

PETA mocked for calling ‘pet’ a ‘derogatory’ term

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love animals so much but when I read anything from PETA I find myself wanting to act contrary to them just to counteract their insanity. The same is true for every organization infiltrated & hijacked by the radical left.

Environmentalism is among the most common:

Guy 1: "Yeah of course I love the environment, I live in a small town and grew up in nature, how can I help?"

Guy 2: *goes into insane revisionist history/racial overthrow diatribe that has nothing to do with the environment*
    "There, now that I've expressed my desire to eradicate your family, would you like to sign our petition?"

Guy 1: *Pours a gallon of toxic waste into the duck pond every morning for the rest of his life*

Only a slight exaggeration really. Every lifted truck driving aerosol can spraying "**** the environment" guy I've ever encountered became that way via exposure to radicals.
    Last edited by ////; 02-07-2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Another face plant remark from people taking political correctness way too far. They're called pets. Because we usually "pet" them. We are their owners/master and therefore dominant. That's how a dog gets trained, by showing them dominance. FFS, what the hell is wrong with these people? The Simpsons even did an episode about the dangers of animals being equal to us and it ended badly until humans became dominant again.

I don't know about you guys, but this kind of makes me wanna go out and buy a chick a real fur coat. Do they still make those?

Comment

PETA is at it again, and better than ever with a new claim saying cow’s milk is “a symbol of white supremacy.” The organization, known for their full name, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals released an article where they stated milk is a symbol used by white supremacists, which is one more reason to ditch dairy completely.

The article reads, “Aside from ‘lactose-tolerant’ white supremacists, cow’s milk really is the perfect drink of choice for all (even unwitting) supremacists since the dairy industry inflicts extreme violence on other living beings.”

The organization believes that cows relate to human culture in three categories: control over their bodies, control over your mind and “might doesn’t make right.” The reason as to why they believe this? Well, according to the activists, cows don’t really have a choice about what is being done to them or their bodies. Their horns are gouged or burned out of their heads, part of their tails can be cut off, and holes are punched through their ears before being “used” for milking purposes.

https://www.peta.org/blog/cows-milk-...0Milk::::tweet

Comment

- -So, PETA derogatory for having pet in their name?

Is this news or just another clown show?

Comment

Working...
          X