Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hahahaha when petting a husky goes wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no alternative to an actual psychiatrist or counselor, but i'm just saying I will know to lay off you next time you start an argument with me.

You think i'm *****ing with you but i'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      something a dog owner told me when i was little... never reach out your hands like that if you wanna pet a random dog... instead, you should reach your hands out with your palm facing the front like you're offering the dog something.

Comment

Yo wtf, is that his dog or some random dog? A dog should never attack their owner like that. So im guessing thats someone elses dog? This why im scared to own a dog, i dont want to be randomly bit like that you always hear stories of dogs turning on their family and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          I mean you would know some of this information if you spent any time with working dogs, dog breeders and dog trainers like I have.

They always say certain dogs dont attack yet this husky did, was he rabid or something or abused? This **** was out of the blue, the dog looked normal and just snapped. No warning sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
            Ok OK damn that had me laughing my a ss off. His reaction was so sincere! Like "ow ow ow" damn.

They are tempermental dogs for sure. So are Shepards and I love German Shepard mixes and pure breeds. I also love Dobies.

Dude was like ow ow ow!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

boxingfan91 you're the man for that.

Oh man stfu with your "The fact". What facts? I own two Huskies you idiot. You admitted to never owning a Husky. How the hell do you know how hard is it to raise one?

And you're on the internet asking to meet up posters to fight? You're beyond pathetic. Everything bad that happens to you, you got it coming because you're so full of yourself dude.

Do you want to come to my workplace and fight me too? There are inmates there who are doing life and would love to spank that ass, i'm sure you wouldn't mind, you would just look back angrily

Dude i'm gonna have a good time discussing all your ***** talking with my coworkers who own Huskies. I think what's going to get them is that you've never owned a Husky. What a damn goofy ass motherfcker.
              The funny part is i didnt even do it, he still thinks I did lol

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                Because boxingfan91 linked my threads to my girl on facebook, which is one of the reasons we broke up.. after I gave him my facebook because he challenged me to meet up and fight. I was talking about ****ing other girls and she got a message from an anonymous profile saying "hey look what your man is up to" with links to my threads.

The fact that we're talking about dogs,and I'm an experienced dog owner and you've proven without doubt you don't know what you're talking about or if you've even owned a husky or any other dog and you have to dig up other shlt just solidifies how everything I'm saying is right lol
                Keep my name out ur focking mouf...I never told on u, b1tch

Comment

Working...
                X