No announcement yet.

So I'm in a pickle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    i feel conflicted.. i want to rip your face off and hand sow it on my face. and his face too.. two pretty boys...

you and beer.... are puntang magnets. and i will plow as you two fools argue over who should get my sloppy seconds.. you guys are good looking.. and you both haave a knack for pissing me off....

i am sure both of you putos beat me.. i kill you both. fast.. what is wrong with you two..... what.. ??? my wife says.... leave them kids alone.. let them find their own way... stop interfereing in the lives of young silly boys

now.. i am going to watch the idf.. kill some stupid people.. who f with israel.
    Don’t listen to your wife.....keep doing what you do.....teach me...make me learn....come to chi town.....give me your brain....your thoughts...experiences...yes I post like you.....I will become you...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      It was just like, she came all the way here to see me.

I know I bang Tinder hoes but that's different. She traveled.
      Bang the shit out of the hoe, dont let her down! You better live up to that motehrfucker you portrayed yourself as when ya'll were texting lol

Comment

She's coming over in a couple hours because her AirB&B doesn't allow guests.

I cleaned the hell out of my apartment.

Wish me luck
        I don’t know what it feels like to have a girl physically come over to my place just to see me. Oh yeah girls have been to my place in the past, Buț never just me and her alone.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Don’t listen to your wife.....keep doing what you do.....teach me...make me learn....come to chi town.....give me your brain....your thoughts...experiences...yes I post like you.....I will become you...
          :rfl::rfl:

Comment

20200123-102529
            Is that Butler?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Is that Butler?
              If Butrerrrr knocks on my door I will have a couple thousand dollars in my bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                my wife... love you and beer.. she know i crazy crazy cray cray... otay... she wonders why i gett jobs..i am your master.. watch how i walk up t young hoes and they look at you. cabron...

watch how i stop cop cars in my lil neck of the world and say.. slow down or i will f you up.. lil boys.. they log it.. mata paul cray cray and mean.. everything else.. normal.

last big drama.. a rice dick boy was driving fast.. and i slowed his car down and said some cry crazy stuff ... a lot of non beach combers come here driving fast.. with their side piece of azz... goof for them.. but they drive fast.. in my hood. and if they hit one of my kids.. bad paul comes out.. very bad.. then.. i go to jail again and then they say... it was my fault.. my neighbors say.. do not meess with him or in his hood.. i get out....it is like clock work... i will slap someone within a few days..

Comment

If Butrerrrr knocks on my door I will have a couple thousand dollars in my bank account.
                  He makes 6 figures you know...I'm sure he could afford more than that and you're worth it.

Comment

So is it over? What happened? Details please (masturbating furiously).

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      So is it over? What happened? Details please (masturbating furiously).
                      She is still here. She's staying for a couple nights

We care watching the fight and eating Thai food. She actually likes boxing.

I might trap her here

Comment

Working...
                      X