No announcement yet.

So I'm in a pickle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] So I'm in a pickle.

How do I get myself into **** all the time?

So I have been talking to this girl on IG.

Cute chick, Thai from San Diego. I told her a couple days ago to book a flight to here in NJ, right now she is at an Air B&B in Brooklyn.

I thought she was ****ing joking. We have been "talking" for a year or so.

Tomorrow is the day we meet and she wants my SWC.

I'm getting cold feet.

I need some motivation fellas.
    Last edited by Beercules; 01-24-2020, 11:03 PM.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Cute chick, Thai from San Diego. I told her a couple days ago to book a flight to here in NJ, right now she is at an Air B&B in Brooklyn.

I'm getting cold feet.

remind me to slap you hard when i get you here.. my marine guys say.. the corps might could have broken me.. pyle.. i never that stupid..

we... you and me.. you out me..i am old.. i can do pull ups.. squat heavy weights.. chin checking putos.. easy.. scars on my old face... you pretty.. remind me to slap you.. for your own good.... you are not alone pendejo.. you my family ... you lil punk.. i might bite your ear off..... pendejo... when i hit usa.. i bring you to cali..we go to mexico.. you listen and learn.. you are a toy soldir to my wife pretty ....... i am a junk yard dog.. mean... angry.. irriated by young punks.. who play video games... i gotta go jhonny needs his work.

Comment

you are in no pickle.. a pickle for me is going to prison for some other mo fos stupidity and then knowing he is going bye bye.. that is a pickle..

i eat fried picles.... old schoool son..... you aint ever been a pickle... a picule to me is engagagin the enemy surrounded by killas trying to kill you and no air supprt.. not coptors to bail you guys out. it is easy to be hard when you have air superiority.... i study war fare.. all the time...

u are mine.. i will marry you off to a fine yet unknown japanese woman and make money off of you son... my marine brothers say.. it would take several di to break me.. unfadeable.. evil satanico.. puto

Comment

Pretend she is way fatter. Then it'll feel like just another Tinder bae

Comment

Nice humblebrag lol you said thai right? Haha issa man

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I'm getting cold feet.

Whats causing the cold feet bro is it travel, potential catfish situation etc?

I'd suggest a video call for the latter if thats the case. The travel may be worth it if you spend a couple days at the airbnb.

I can understand how you feel though if you've been talking for a year its like you have to provide severe penetration skills and have probably spoke about fuking her multiple times within the year so there's the added pressure of performing subconsciously.

Just try and relax in her company have a few drinks nothing to serious and go from there.

Comment

Drink some wine and it will be fine!

Comment

you earning your beatings pretty boy..... i do not care.. no excuses.. i will slap you sense you will marry have kids or i will teach you about mexican powers of pursuasin...

you never ever expericed love like this... ice pik.. is a conversational tooll.. you will crap you panties...ice pick.. hand.. i love it.. music... pvt pyle. you better leaen.. or i teach you... you will learn and i will teach you.. boy

Comment

The answer is in your name dear boy

Comment

The fcuk is Swc

Comment

Working...
                    X