Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a parent have a right to kill their kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is actually hilarious... I want to make a post, but I can't bring myself to do it

Comment

if you were just a new born baby? then yes. they have the right to either raise you or end you right then and there. this is how animal does it so we as humans should follow. but if you grown already then no, they dont have the rights to kill you.

Comment

No, lmao!

Parents should have the right to smack their kids when they act up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          No, lmao!

Parents should have the right to smack their kids when they act up though.
          Teachers should also be allowed to smack our kids around if they are out of line.

Murder is a hard NO on all levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Pretty much a dumb thread.
            Unless it's self defense or ''accidental'', why would it be ok ????

Once a baby is birthed, they are an individual. Not an object to own.
            Totally agree. Fetuses aren't people, just objects we own. We can and should kill them if we want.... until, as you say, they're birthed. Major difference... unless we reinstitute slavery. That would be cool, we could have humans as property before AND after birth. Kill them whenever we need to.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
              Totally agree. Fetuses aren't people, just objects we own. We can and should kill them if we want.... until, as you say, they're birthed. Major difference... unless we reinstitute slavery. That would be cool, we could have humans as property before AND after birth. Kill them whenever we need to.
              I think TS had an ''I'm bored'' moment and it led to this.

Comment

Anorak answered yes, until he realized he got overly excited with the thread title and thought it said **** instead of kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  I think TS had an ''I'm bored'' moment and it led to this.
                  Totally agree, we're getting somewhere. You may be on to something that slavery isn't the right fit, I understand your concerns. The democrats view on abortion isn't so much slavery as it is nazism, we already have the people convinced a fetus isn't a person like they did with the jews... we can just call kids out of the womb second stage fetuses or something like that. Not actually a person until they're 18 or so. Easily kill them if we need to. That one governor from virginia could probably help us pass a bill. I think your right, this shows more promise historically!

Comment

Of course not taking is always wrong....

UNLESS OF COURSE YOUR AN IRRESPONSIBLE KID WHO GOT PUMPED AND DUMPED AND CAN BE HELD TO THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER POOR DECISIONS.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                      OP have you been eating drywall or something
                      Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X