No announcement yet.

Cory “Spartacus” Booker is out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    serious question why everyone calling Booker Sparticus? what did I Miss?
    He called himself Spartacus.

Iirc, it was during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      serious question why everyone calling Booker Sparticus? what did I Miss?
      He made public some confidential documents during the Kavanaugh hearing and called himself Spartacus for doing so, but it turned out that Grassley had already declassified those documents earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        This dude...

Come on yanks, please re-elect this guy. Every other president you've ever had or ever will have will be some boring, nothing talked c*nt, you've only got one opportunity to keep this entertainment value going.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          He called himself Spartacus.

Iirc, it was during the Kavanaugh hearings.
          thanks bro. I thought it was some down low **** insult or something but he himself declared it right? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            He made public some confidential documents during the Kavanaugh hearing and called himself Spartacus for doing so, but it turned out that Grassley had already declassified those documents earlier.
            I assumed it was like a ****phobic diss towards him, but I didnt know it was from his own mouth that the name came from LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Its really down to Biden, Sanders, Warren, and the dark horse being Buttigeg. Everyone else, whether its the hopeless Tom Steyer, Amy Kloubochar, or Andrew Yang are basically prolonging their inevitable demise.
              What about Bloomberg? I think he's the dark horse.

Comment

No chance, the man hasn't even stepped on the debate stage. Outside of NYC he appeals to no one. All those personal millions him and that other turd Tom Steyer dropped on their no hope campaigns could've been better utilized on something more productive.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                  Come on yanks, please re-elect this guy. Every other president you've ever had or ever will have will be some boring, nothing talked c*nt, you've only got one opportunity to keep this entertainment value going.
                  We'll try, but remember almost half our country are a bunch pansy liberal anti American scum who'd vote for the Ayatollah before they'd vote Trump.

Comment

He manipulated the system to get a third term as mayor in NYC and became a dictator. He has some dirty laundry that can be aired out nationally. He used to leave in his private plane to some unknown place and nobody would know where he was at. Any crisis in the City took days to get anything started because he was MIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I bet his "girlfriend", Rosario Dawson, & he break up inside of 6 months now that he's out of the race.

This cat needs to embrace his gayness or bisexuality already & be himself. Probably still be in the race if he was being more real.
                      I was going to predict the end of the Rosario Dawson romance...he's probably going to start dating someone like Lance Bass now.

Comment

Working...
                      X