• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yang is still a thang. Hes in still.

Give me my grand a month mfer!
    Why only a grand doe?

Comment

I didn't even know he was still in the race. I haven't heard from him in a while and usually he is very outspoken.

The last thing he needed to do was to bring Newark as part of his experience. The place has gone backwards when he was running stuff there and he was never there in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Why only a grand doe?
        I think they gotta start mfers slow on basic income in case it goes south out of the gate or problems arise with it. I think in due time cats will be getting bigger checks as automation comes into play more with more businesses. Drones & self driving automobiles is gonna knock off a lot of jobs when it becomes the day to day reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I bet his "girlfriend", Rosario Dawson, & he break up inside of 6 months now that he's out of the race.

This cat needs to embrace his gayness or bisexuality already & be himself. Probably still be in the race if he was being more real.
          That mofo is so gay, he was trying to claim he was a sexual harasser of women to cover it up.

Comment

This dude...

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              This dude...

LOL, I don't think that he can help himself.

Comment

Interestingly enough, the movie Spartacus was/is a cult movie for the gay community.

There are scenes that reference gay relationships, including a major character telling his slave that he is into men as well as women.

Back when the movie was made, that was very, very taboo.

I've even seen the movie on some stations where those scenes have been cut out.

Comment

Its really down to Biden, Sanders, Warren, and the dark horse being Buttigeg. Everyone else, whether its the hopeless Tom Steyer, Amy Kloubochar, or Andrew Yang are basically prolonging their inevitable demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    serious question why everyone calling Booker Sparticus? what did I Miss?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      So is the entire Team D field now a bunch of white people, and every one but Buttigieg is a multimillionaire?

Do I have that correct?
                      Another race baiting post. U r such a loser.

Inferiority Complex much?

Comment

Working...
                      X