• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went bar hopping last night. Ended up at the strip club

****ing wild

Comment

Happy birthday brother

Dirty 30 is just around the corner, enjoy your last year of childhood (lololol you know what I mean)

Comment

Happy belated Beer...

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Wow you guys are busy! I can't imagine grand kids yet. I can hardly handle just walking the dogs!
          Ha. I ain't a grandaddy just yet, man, even though both my daughter and step are old enough, but I was daft enough to decide it was a good idea to become a daddy again at an age when many folk are just heaving a sigh of relief after seeing the last of their offspring fly the nest.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-12-2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Ha. I ain't a grandaddy just yet, man, even though both my daughter and step are old enough, but I was daft enough to decide it was a good idea to become a daddy again at an age when many folk are just heaving a sigh of relief after seeing the last of their offspring fly the nest.
            Koba

I hear you. I love kids. If I could and it was necessary I would adapt a kid in need. But we will see. the empty nest is coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Went bar hopping last night. Ended up at the strip club

****ing wild
              So you did't plop a hungry man in the micro and watch a movie?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                So you did't plop a hungry man in the micro and watch a movie?
                That's usually my nights

Hit like 4 bars last night and was flirting with some cute chick at one of them.

Hit the strip club as the last spot, my boy is the bouncer and he was like "yo tequila shots on me I'll tell the bartender!"

That's kind of the last thing I remember. My friend threw up in the Uber.

fun birthday for sure

Comment

Working...
                X