No announcement yet.

If a president starts a war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Lol. Let’s hope you don’t get screwed out of it like the slaves did.
    I'm sure those sneaky ass lawyers they got will find a nice loophole. Damn lawyers.

Oh wait...my bad, bruh

Comment

Finally na. It’s only the righty’s here that act like they don’t see it. Everyone else knows what time it is.

Notice he didn’t do this before the holidays. He his re-election would fail had he started this sh it and started sending troops before Xmas.
      considering the majority on both sides are anti war that makes no sense. did he pull the troops out of syria for votes too? you guys cant make up your mind to be mad at trump for ending or starting wars

Comment

I’m Definitely all for welfare limits. Can’t be on that **** forever unless your truly disabled.
        we all know larrys kind are all about scamming their county to get freebies.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          10 months until the election which is a lifetime in politics.

Attacking an embassy is an act of war. Iran have been provoking America for months, yet you didn't hear about it due the media being obsessed with Trump's unfair, partisan impeachment.

All you mfers calling Trump a war criminal were moaning at him a few months ago for pulling out of Syria.

Trump could literally cure cancer and people would still have a pop at him.

Sad!

You do have a point. I had no idea that Iran had even attacked the US embassy in December until I was reading about it yesterday.

Comment

• Larry.

It would be important to understand some things about this attack and Trump, when responding to your polemic statement. I agree with those who say that drone attacks are frightening. They require a complex moral calculus to determine whether they are humanitarian because they isolate and eliminate collaterial damage, or whether they are cold blooded, a way to kill people with little understanding of consequence.

I also think most people don't get Iran... Despite the chants, the fanatical crowds, and the threats, Iran is actually a very stable and functional Republic that even has similarities to our own. While we have 3 branches to balance government actions and consequence, Iran has basically two: A religious parliament and a secular parliament. They are cojoined and work together.

Even the response of Iran we got as of today...was measured. designed to make a point while minimizing harm. most Iranians are also not antagonistic towards Americans. Again the media likes to sensationalize more than give even, objective coverage to political issues.

With that said I do not know why Trump chose to go after this guy when he did. But I will say this: Trump has pulled us out of most wars started by other administrations. This is a fact. Trump also is fighting against who I perceive as a real adversary, that being China.

Trump also is not part of the Washington elite, business as usual crowd. Most of our congressmen and women have not held real jobs... If they did it was likely as a protected member in a law firm, lobbying firm, or financial firm...you know the jobs that the elites get by rubbing elbows at the ivy league, etc. I will say this for the cute Spanish chick who is a congresswoman in New York: At least she bartended for a living.

Trump is no angel, but I do think he is a change and we need things to change badly! I would love to one day have a forward looking individual in the Oval Office. Yet, what we see are wolves in sheeps clothing. people like Warren and Sanders are not progressives, they are people who have the same moneyed interests as the rest of the Washington Elites. Sanders sold out to Clinton, who IMO is the worse of the bunch. Warren cynically pretended to be a minority. These people are sick to me. Trump is a businessman and while having his own issues, is not a warmonger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
              They should look at all who voted for him and they should be the 1st one's sent to war...

I mean why send people who didnt even vote for the guy or didnt vote at all to war?
              Why did I have to deal with Obama's bull**** like jacking up my insurance? I didn't vote for that piece of **** either time. Why do I have to deal with any Liberals policies and actions when I never vote Democrat? Why am I paying for welfare programs when I'm 100% against them?

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                we all know larrys kind are all about scamming their county to get freebies.
                what is "MY KIND"???

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  Why did I have to deal with Obama's bull**** like jacking up my insurance? I didn't vote for that piece of **** either time. Why do I have to deal with any Liberals policies and actions when I never vote Democrat? Why am I paying for welfare programs when I'm 100% against them?
                  how are you paying for welfare programs?

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    America’s military has no right to be anywhere in the world but right here in America. We need to let other countries solve THEIR OWN problems. How would we like for China or Russia to come here and take sides with either democrats or republicans?
                    They already have...…..Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
                      how are you paying for welfare programs?
                      I WORK a JOB and PAY TAXES.

Comment

Working...
                      X