No announcement yet.

Head of elite Iranian force killed in airstrike at Baghdad airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    They really must hate all that economic growth if they are asking the US to leave.

I am far from left wing but unlike you and a small number on here, neither am I that far to the right that I am unable to recognise the damage American foreign gunboat diplomacy in the pursuit of cheap oil has caused in the middle east.

I have not posted any rubbish here, just well documented facts.
    I can understand that uncomfortable truths do not fit with your narrative, but if you put yourself out there spouting Rambo type rubbish you really have nobody to blame but yourself..
    This is what I feel too that's why I want to hear the reasoning behind the attack. After how they justified a war on iraq based on "mass destruction weapons" and then admitted they had none, I doubt USA intentions everytime they attack something on the middle east.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      This is what I feel too that's why I want to hear the reasoning behind the attack. After how they justified a war on iraq based on "mass destruction weapons" and then admitted they had none, I doubt USA intentions everytime they attack something on the middle east.
      Wasn't it like two weeks ago they killed a American contractor? That alone is reason enough.

There's already been many reasons posted did you miss them?

Comment

Like we owe you 3rd worlders an explanation on anything. Welfare country acting like you got some say in things.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Wasn't it like two weeks ago they killed a American contractor? That alone is reason enough.

I answered them... the dron wasn't it on iraN terrotory? the US embassy was on iraQ not iraN? I'm not sure that's what google told me.
          Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
          Like we owe you 3rd worlders an explanation on anything. Welfare country acting like you got some say in things.
          Wow you sound like you couldn't answer my argument. Butthurt!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

You’re an uneducated clueless moron.

is the US military any safer now? No
            Are Iran closer to coming back to the negotiation table? No

This has been one spectacular fcuk up by trump and the US. we have trump threatening crimes against the Geneva convention, his poodles nodding in unison and more eyes across the world being opened up to the US foreign policy in the middle east and the way they operate

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              The donuts , ice creams , shakes

Went to a nice place serving Halal Lamb

Went to a nice place servivng halal kebabs.

It was very nice
              Better than ice cream in England?
              Better than donuts in England?

Comment

IraN bro, not iraq.
                The drone strike that killed this terrorist was in Iraq. Which means that lranian terrorist was in Iraq.

Try and keep up here.

(Remember, the question was asked of you guys what was this Iranian general doing in Iraq. And iirc, none of you superfans even tried to answer it.)

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Better than ice cream in England?
                  Better than donuts in England?
                  Oh yeh, the donuts especially. No wonder our American brahs are fat, them donuts are off the hook

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Trump allegedly told guests in Florida that something big was about to go down and he definitely told his son because the moron tweeted it out

Guy gets shot and arms manufacturers shares go through the roof

Tens of billions have been made from his tweets alone

Dodgy af
                    That is fuqqin dodgy af

I am not surprised tho.

This is what really goes on behind closed doors.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Oh yeh, the donuts especially. No wonder our American brahs are fat, them donuts are off the hook
                      What brand did you get?

Comment

Working...
                      X