• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    And suprise suprise Iran has more oil than Iraq lolol

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...y-country.html

Looks like America is cashing in on all the oil from Libya and Iraq

They want Iran bad.
    You REALLY think we "want Iran" WTF is wrong with you? Yeah because taking Iraq really worked out well for the US, oh I mean China.
    https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nat...e24747388.html

BTW I thought we were going all electric? Now all major brands are going electric, ford is making the mustang and a F150 the best selling truck. But yeah the future is oil so we have to take over chit hole countries for a dying industry.
    WTF happened to common sense these days? One minute Im told the future is electric, the next Im told we need all the oil. Can you guys PLEASE make up your fuking minds?

Now if you said we were invading Chile you might be onto something.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ves-worldwide/
    Last edited by man down; 01-06-2020, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      You REALLY think we "want Iran" WTF is wrong with you? Yeah because taking Iraq really worked out well for the US, oh I mean China.

BTW I thought we were going all electric? Now all major brands are going electric, ford is making the mustang and a F150 the best selling truck. But yeah the future is oil so we have to take over chit hole countries for a dying industry.
      WTF happened to common sense these days? One minute Im told the future is electric, the next Im told we need all the oil. Can you guys PLEASE make up your fuking minds?

Why does the US not terrorist nations like Somalia , Nigeria or even Pakistan ? These countries have know terrorist groups that have killes shyt loads of people. Hell Pakistan even funded the Taliban.

Its because these countries are rich in Phlegm and Urine. But not oil.

Its not a good investment and somehow the US isnt interested.

Come on big man. I love u man. Its just that the gov is shady af

Comment

Why does the US not terrorist nations like Somalia , Nigeria or even Pakistan ? These countries have know terrorist groups that have killes shyt loads of people. Hell Pakistan even funded the Taliban.

Its because these countries are rich in Phlegm and Urine. But not oil.

Its not a good investment and somehow the US isnt interested.

Come on big man. I love u man. Its just that the gov is shady af
        The Government is shady AF I agree with that. So does our neighbors, Mexico. Seems like a easy target and we have every excuse in the world but we dont fuk with them.
        I just dont think Trump gives two chits about the politics is all. Its more his ego hes worried about IMO. We can agree to disagree. Im off to bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          The Government is shady AF I agree with that. So does our neighbors, Mexico. Seems like a easy target and we have every excuse in the world but we dont fuk with them.
          I just dont think Trump gives two chits about the politics is all. Its more his ego hes worried about IMO. We can agree to disagree. Im off to bed.
          Its all about money man and not world safety.

No country and no politician cares about safety. Money talks.

Peace out big man

Comment

Its all about money man and not world safety.

No country and no politician cares about safety. Money talks.

Peace out big man
            Trump allegedly told guests in Florida that something big was about to go down and he definitely told his son because the moron tweeted it out

Guy gets shot and arms manufacturers shares go through the roof

Tens of billions have been made from his tweets alone

Dodgy af

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Behaving like a stereotypical crying Irish lefty?

Much like our own Jeremy Corbyn, you stand with the enemies of the West.

Either that, or you have no understanding of geopolitics whatsoever.
              The only one crying and getting emotional is you here. I am stating facts because I understand the situation. You clearly don’t so resort to personal insults.

You in had already lost in the very first paragraph of this post.

Cherry pick a line from a post then ignore the rest that gave it context. You were told the Iranians gave the Kurds weapons. The yanks didn't bother their hole until Iran and Russia got involved. They left the Yassidis to die on a hill and they left the Kurds to the mercy of the Turks once they did the dirty work.

Every post you play semantics. You're about 2 post short of picking out spelling mistakes. You add nothing to the debate because you know nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                You seem to spend your time in these threads bigging up US military might regardless if they are clearly in the wrong, better reach for another box of kleenex for your wargasm
                lol some daft ginger paddy who constantly lies and trolls about being a millionaire is now an expert re the Middle East?

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  lol some daft ginger paddy who constantly lies and trolls about being a millionaire is now an expert re the Middle East?

green when i can..... when i can...

i say this.. bro... let us people fight it out and then we negotiate once we fight it out..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    green when i can..... when i can...

i say this.. bro... let us people fight it out and then we negotiate once we fight it out..
                    He's not replied yet because he's just started his shift at the call centre.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      He's not replied yet because he's just started his shift at the call centre.
                      laughing like a maniac.... thank god my daughter is outta the phillipnes

muslims in south part of the phillpines holding back and wanting welfare for not going to war..

kell them... kill them... center mass..
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-06-2020, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X